Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone done a swagbucks/best buy purchase since Wednesday? I bought a $100 gift card on Wednesday from Best Buy and yesterday the 200 points went pending, but I never received the 750 point bonus. I also bought one on Friday so I guess I will hold off getting any more until I see what the Friday purchase does :(
Yes never got mine from Tuesday the 200 is pending also

No more Uber credit for Sam’s club purchases? I didn’t have any come through for my purchases tonight.

No more Uber credit for Sam’s club purchases? I didn’t have any come through for my purchases tonight.

Mu uber app still shows the Sam's offer thru Oct 31. What did you buy and I know this is dumb but did you use your linked Visa? You also have to opt in for the visa local offers. Last if you bought gift cards you do have to add a filler item.

Thank you to the posters who told me Rainforest Cafe GCs can be used for Yak&Yeti, too, because they're Landry's. But, can Disney GCs be used at those restaurants, too?

Mu uber app still shows the Sam's offer thru Oct 31. What did you buy and I know this is dumb but did you use your linked Visa? You also have to opt in for the visa local offers. Last if you bought gift cards you do have to add a filler item.
Thanks! I did use a linked card, and I wasn’t buying gift cards. I’ve received uber credit successfully with this same card in the past. Maybe I just have to give it some time.

Thanks! I did use a linked card, and I wasn’t buying gift cards. I’ve received uber credit successfully with this same card in the past. Maybe I just have to give it some time.

Sometimes I would check after a purchase and wouldn't see the credit. But once I turned my location services on on my phone then I could see the credit in my account. That's all I can think of!

I made my first order of Disney GCs from BJs on Wednesday morning. I do not have the online membership, I just created a login, added it to the cart, added 3 of each type of GC (since it said there was a 3 per member limit) and deleted the membership before checking out. Everything seemed to go through and I got a confirmation email right away. But the items are still not shipped and the order shows as processing on BJs site. Is that typical? I am wondering if something went wrong and maybe I need to pay for the membership? I was going to create a login for my husband as well to grab another set of GCs. I could only get $900 at a time by staying under the 3 cards per member limit. I bought 3 each of $100, $50, and the $50 3 pack. The $500s weren't on sale.
Whenever I have ordered GC on a weekend, it takes longer to process. Didn't usually get a shipped email until Monday. If the membership were required, you would not have been allowed to purchase. Since you were, it probably went through. Also, I have always bought more than the 3 the website says is the limit - I have been buying 7 to 10 every order and they have always gone through. You can go ahead and put another order in now if you want, or wait for the shipped email on this order before you order more if it makes you nervous. Good luck!

Does anyone know if Disney GC can be used at all the stores and restaurants in Disney Springs? I have FD for my Dec. trip, but have added days to my trip, so a couple meals will be out of pocket. I was thinking of D-Luxe Burger, Chicken Guy, or 4 Rivers Barbacoa food truck for quick service on the day we fly out. For stores, I am wondering about Basin, Chapel Hats at least. If anyone knows where I can find a list, that would be great!! Thanks in advance!

Sometimes I would check after a purchase and wouldn't see the credit. But once I turned my location services on on my phone then I could see the credit in my account. That's all I can think of!

I haven't gotten any Uber credit on my Sam's purchases (both with GC and filler, and just regular Sam's purchases). When I search my Uber app for local offers, I don't see Sam's anywhere when I search or have my location on. Maybe my Sam's doesn't participate? I could really use the credit on an upcoming trip! :sad2:

I made my first order of Disney GCs from BJs on Wednesday morning. I do not have the online membership, I just created a login, added it to the cart, added 3 of each type of GC (since it said there was a 3 per member limit) and deleted the membership before checking out. Everything seemed to go through and I got a confirmation email right away. But the items are still not shipped and the order shows as processing on BJs site. Is that typical? I am wondering if something went wrong and maybe I need to pay for the membership? I was going to create a login for my husband as well to grab another set of GCs. I could only get $900 at a time by staying under the 3 cards per member limit. I bought 3 each of $100, $50, and the $50 3 pack. The $500s weren't on sale.
It took 4 days for mine in ‘pending status’ then I received a confirmation email that my cards shipped. I also did not pay for membership and cards are arriving by Tuesday according to tracking number.

Does anyone know if Disney GC can be used at all the stores and restaurants in Disney Springs? I have FD for my Dec. trip, but have added days to my trip, so a couple meals will be out of pocket. I was thinking of D-Luxe Burger, Chicken Guy, or 4 Rivers Barbacoa food truck for quick service on the day we fly out. For stores, I am wondering about Basin, Chapel Hats at least. If anyone knows where I can find a list, that would be great!! Thanks in advance!

I’m not sure about all stores but I know lilly pulitzer wouldn’t accept my Disney gift card last time I was there last sunmer

Basin definitely does. We go there every trip and use our gift cards.

Same here for this afternoon. I had been getting Uber credit pretty consistently but none for today (I didn't make any Sam's purchases yesterday).

I will also add that Sam's had never shown up in my app as actually being available as a Visa Local Offer -- I wonder if Uber fixed that loophole.

My Uber Local is still showing Sam's Club as offering 5% back through 10/31. Not sure if this is true for all Sam's Clubs or not. I haven't purchased from there recently to confirm if it still works - just saying what the app says.

Not exactly Disney but gift card related, for those of you in the Northeast, Shoprite has $10 off your next shopping order if you purchase $50 or more in Macy's or Kohl's gift cards this week. And thru October 31, if you use a Chase Freedom card with Chase pay at Shoprite, you earn 10% back. (I am going to use the Macy's gift cards on Black Friday to get stuff that is free after rebate.)

Also, while on the topic of Shoprite, for the last 5 years in a row they have had a deal for Black Friday weekend to get $20 off you next shopping order if you purchase $100 in any 3rd party gift cards, so I am assuming they will probably have that deal again in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter