• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to check about the BJs cards. If buying online with my Chase Freedom, is that eligible for the 5% bonus?

It should be. Mine hasn't posted yet (still pending) from my purchase this weekend. I'll try to remember to report back. Hopefully tomorrow.

Online or in store?
I also bought 2 $500 GC online (Oct. 12) and got 8% savings, but when I checked the next day, all denominations EXCEPT the $500 were still at the 8% savings. As of right now, that is still true. Not sure why they took the $500 out of the sale, but it doesn't bother me, I'm used to buying dozens of $100 cards and inputting them into the Disney GC website, anyways.

I have a question about the "happy cards" chatter. I did look up happy cards and I understand what they are and how they work. But how are people using these for Disney?

I have a question about the "happy cards" chatter. I did look up happy cards and I understand what they are and how they work. But how are people using these for Disney?

Since they apparently work like pre-paid credit cards, they will usually allow you to purchase Disney gift cards at retailers like Buy Buy Baby and Home Depot - places that do not normally allow GC to GC purchases.

So you can use these happy guy cards at HD to buy Disney GCs?
Did it day after day this last sale at OD! Went to OD, then straight to HD where I used self-checkout, home with Disney. Funniest part was about half the OD cashiers would get really nervous after they totaled it and the price dropped to $40. A couple of them thought they only put $40 on the card, thankfully it was too late to stop the transaction so they'd scan the receipt and go "ohh!" and we were good. The first cashier was totally cool about it when I almost abandoned ship because they rang up at $50, she clicked total and the price dropped to $40. She then told me she has to total it for the discount cool as a cucumber- she definitely knew about the promo. We cleared out all the Happy Guy cards at our store by the end, we threw off some stats at that store!

Got two happy guy card went to hd register won’t accept them for cards or even a candy bar call number on back have balence on them they said take 24 hour some time any one else have this happen
No. Bought 3 cards/day for 4 days and took them straight to HD. Couldn't have been more than 15 mins between purchase at OD and redemption at HD.

Did it day after day this last sale at OD! Went to OD, then straight to HD where I used self-checkout, home with Disney. Funniest part was about half the OD cashiers would get really nervous after they totaled it and the price dropped to $40. A couple of them thought they only put $40 on the card, thankfully it was too late to stop the transaction so they'd scan the receipt and go "ohh!" and we were good. The first cashier was totally cool about it when I almost abandoned ship because they rang up at $50, she clicked total and the price dropped to $40. She then told me she has to total it for the discount cool as a cucumber- she definitely knew about the promo. We cleared out all the Happy Guy cards at our store by the end, we threw off some stats at that store!

Obviously, I need to check out the GC thread more often! Would have loved this promo last week since OD and HD are in the same complex. Oh well, I did some damage on those good RMN deals!

I can't find the post but someone was asking about under $25 gift cards for stocking stuffers, I just wanted to share my Officemax had a $45 pack 3 $15 cards.
That some one was me. I do not have an office max and staples does not have any Disney gc ill try Office Depot. Thanks!!!

Can you pay for parking with Disney gift card ? Also can you buy a gift card at food and wine festival with a Disney reward card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter