Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so need that camera at BB. Maybe they'll have a generous 4th of July sale! We leave in August and I'm feeling stressed not having one to test out prior to departure.

Buying discounted Wal-Mart gift cards at 5-7% with a credit card offering 2% back plus if it's through Raise another 1% through Ebates. Then buy them at Sam's Club (.com) at ~4% I think it is currently?
Raise is working with Ebates now? Good to know! They were working with other cashback companies but my cash back never showed up. Ebates is far more reliable.

I used to do that trick with Target. I’ll think about it with WalMart, although I’d be more annoyed getting stuck with WalMart gift cards because I never shop there.

Well, shoot. I thought that Sams allowed online purchases without being a member. There goes that idea. I guess I was thinking of BJs.

Well, shoot. I thought that Sams allowed online purchases without being a member. There goes that idea. I guess I was thinking of BJs.

As mentioned Bj's also requires a membership now, but they added a $10 online only membership option. Sam's has some deals with promotion sites for discounted memberships with freebies. I got an email from Ticketsatwork again today for a $25 membership plus $5 Sam's GC and some kind of coupons. I think there's other offers out there too.

As mentioned Bj's also requires a membership now, but they added a $10 online only membership option. Sam's has some deals with promotion sites for discounted memberships with freebies. I got an email from Ticketsatwork again today for a $25 membership plus $5 Sam's GC and some kind of coupons. I think there's other offers out there too.
The Sams Club closed near me and I have a moral objection to the Walton family's stores. I'll have to think long and hard on joining Sam's Club. I'll have to do a back of the envelope calculation. I might be able to spin it to myself that I'm sticking it to them :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Raise is working with Ebates now? Good to know! They were working with other cashback companies but my cash back never showed up. Ebates is far more reliable.

I used to do that trick with Target. I’ll think about it with WalMart, although I’d be more annoyed getting stuck with WalMart gift cards because I never shop there.

Raise is only 1% but anything helps! I wouldn't enjoy being stuck with Wal Mart gift cards either but with free shipping I'd make due using their gift cards online.

I don't personally have a membership but my parents do so I borrow theirs :lovestruc Perhaps someone you know has one?

The Sams Club closed near me and I have a moral objection to the Walton family's stores. I'll have to think long and hard on joining Sam's Club. I'll have to do a back of the envelope calculation. I might be able to spin it to myself that I'm sticking it to them :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

In that case I'd probably just look at BJ's, it's cheaper for the year and don't have to worry about weird renewals on the Sam's promotions or worrying if you managed to stick to them (as nice as that might feel if it worked :laughing:) If you decide to get one at all. But they've been the only place I know of with discounts on Disney's year round where I can liquidate any discounted Visa/MC GC's at to stack discounts. Otherwise I just look for a better discount elsewhere.

Was so proud of myself using a SB code to by legit merchandise at Best Buy. Got an Apple iphone charger and cord. Purchase never showed in SB but all the others for disney gift cards did. Went back and reviewed terms and conditions- Apple is excluded. Lol.
We upgraded our cable service to include phone too so we needed a new modem. I had to buy one at BB for $240 so I remembered to use my QR code and got the bonus 500 SB plus another 480 SB pending for my "legit" purchase:rotfl:. Two days later, I needed to get a present for DD for her 15th birthday and I remembered that she'd been wanting some headphones. They're only $40 but then I remembered that we would need a "landline" phone to plug in to our new modem so I found a $20 cordless one and got another 500 SB bonus and 120 SB in shop credits. That's 2 "legit" purchases in 3 days:cheer2:. To make it even sweeter, we are ElitePlus members so we get 6% in BB rewards so that's another $18 in rewards too:thumbsup2.

Is the Target glitch still a problem (where people were buying ANY GC, starbucks, disney, ect...and it was not activating)? How about online, anyone know?

In that case I'd probably just look at BJ's, it's cheaper for the year and don't have to worry about weird renewals on the Sam's promotions or worrying if you managed to stick to them (as nice as that might feel if it worked :laughing:) If you decide to get one at all. But they've been the only place I know of with discounts on Disney's year round where I can liquidate any discounted Visa/MC GC's at to stack discounts. Otherwise I just look for a better discount elsewhere.
Thanks! I have the Target RedCard (5%) and an AMEX card that gets me 6% off at grocery stores. I don't see how BJs would be any better than that or am I missing something?

I usually buy about $3,000 worth of Disney cards in December (for my DVC dues and my annual NYE trip expenses) so Sams :crazy2: still might be worth it.

Raise is only 1% but anything helps! I wouldn't enjoy being stuck with Wal Mart gift cards either but with free shipping I'd make due using their gift cards online.
So I don't usually pay any attention to talk of using Walmart gc for Disney cards.
So I can redeem for SB Walmart say the $25 (at the discounted 2200 SB), and then use to buy $25 Disney gc in store or online? And is there no shipping fees if I do online? Do they mail a physical gc then? Is this pretty common at Walmart stores without much issue? I usually do Paypal fur most if my SB and then Target (or BB when that worked lol), so considering Walmart now. Still have some target gc to use the hike also getting some other items using redcard, but a straight up gc to sale at Walmart would be convenient sometimes. although there is the 5% redcard discount ...

Thanks! I have the Target RedCard (5%) and an AMEX card that gets me 6% off at grocery stores. I don't see how BJs would be any better than that or am I missing something?

I usually buy about $3,000 worth of Disney cards in December (for my DVC dues and my annual NYE trip expenses) so Sams :crazy2: still might be worth it.

The only way BJ's would be better is if you have a Discover or Chase Freedom and get 5% back for warehouse stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter