• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy gift cards from Cashstar, buy $100 in gift cards, get a $10 savings code on future order (limit 3). Here are the details:

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

• Valid 4/29/18-5/12/18 online only.
  • $10 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 5/29/18 for use toward a future purchase made from 5/29/18-6/11/18.
  • Maximum of 3 $100 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $10 increments.
  • Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code.
  • Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
  • The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled.

Best Buy gift cards from Cashstar, buy $100 in gift cards, get a $10 savings code on future order (limit 3). Here are the details:

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

• $10 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 5/29/18 for use toward a future purchase made from 5/29/18-6/11/18.
  • Maximum of 3 $100 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $10 increments.
  • The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled.

Thanks!!! Glad to see it's active! :D

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

Haven’t done this before...just making sure I do it right. Do I make 3 separate $100 purchases to get the 3 $10 codes? And these can be used to purchase Disney correct?? Thanks!

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

Nice! For me Kroger is still a little better, but this is about 25% off if you do the swagbucks deal, put in your Best Buy rewards membership number when buying from cash star, and use a rewards credit card to pay.

You can either make 3 separate $100, or one $300, it doesn't matter. And you can use it to buy Disney in store, but once in a while you can run into a cashier/manager who will deny it. Also, you obviously won't be able to buy Disney if your store doesn't have the Disney in stock.

I've never done the Cashstar deal before. I would like to do (2) sets of 3. I would do one under my name and one under my husband's. He doesn't have a BB rewards card. Can I use my same one?

I've never done the Cashstar deal before. I would like to do (2) sets of 3. I would do one under my name and one under my husband's. He doesn't have a BB rewards card. Can I use my same one?
As with anything else, it is a risk. Whether using the same rewards number or same credit card number or same billing address will be flagged by them as purchasing more than the limit, there is no way to know. The risk is they will cancel your second order and possibly ban you from future orders.

I hope my BB gets more Disney in by 5/12! I went yesterday because they said online they had stock so I asked customer service and they said it showed but they couldn’t find it and had to search the inventory. After 10 mins poor gal came out and said we could leave and come back later they would be a while searching. Came back half hour later and they’d found 2 more $50s for us but said that’s all they had and they had no idea when they would be re-stocked by their vendor. In my experience that has taken up to 2 months at that BB. I’m waiting until they get disney back because I don’t want to be stuck with hundereds in Best Buy gift cards.

(Traveling to the CA coast this weekend and will be near another BB and while they show Disney gift card inventory available online for the store (like mine does!) I called and they said they were out. One of you lucky people here must live near the CA beach!)

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

I’ve never tried using a Best Buy gift card to buy a Disney gc. It that their corporate policy that all the stores allow it? I really wouldn’t have use for a bunch of of BB GC. Also, never having used cash star, is this something where you need to use the card right away or if you can’t give for a couple weeks you would still be ok (and not concerned the card would be used by someone else).

$10 SAVINGS CODE OFFER

I see they lowered it from $150 to $100 and the savings codes from$15-$10.

I’ve never tried using a Best Buy gift card to buy a Disney gc. It that their corporate policy that all the stores allow it? I really wouldn’t have use for a bunch of of BB GC. Also, never having used cash star, is this something where you need to use the card right away or if you can’t give for a couple weeks you would still be ok (and not concerned the card would be used by someone else).

Corporate policy allows it. I did it 3 times when it was offered last AUG using different CC and e-mails- 2 were my CC's and one was my wifes. First time I tried it the kid said he didn't think it would work. I told him that I had done it before (a little white lie-but knowing that others here had done it) and the system allows it. He didn't hesitate and of course it rung up. Next time I got he same kid and he didn't question it. 3rd time I got someone else and she didn't even blink and rung it up. The last time I had also brought in the savings cards to use to buy the Dis GC's

You are getting an official Best Buy E-gift card not a hard gift card.

I've done it numerous times over the last couple of months. The only thing anyone has ever said is the store does not allow more than three gc purchases at a time. Other than that, no issues.

Might do the kroger fuel points
ET remove typo.
Would you mind explaining how This works? How much savings per gallon for $100 gift card? Which gas stations participate? Does The deal include Disney gift cards or is there some kind of work around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter