Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, Check your Amex accounts for a targeted offer of $15 off a $30 purchase at Sam Club ONLINE only. You can purchase a $20 and a $10 Sams club gift card (they don't have a $30 option online) and then use that to buy Disney gift cards. If you don't have a Sam's Club membership you will pay $3 extra, but it is still a great deal to get $30 of Walmart/Sam's Club gift cards for $18 (40% savings).

Last edited:
Hi everyone, Check your Amex accounts for a targeted offer of $15 off a $30 purchase at Sam Club ONLINE only. You can purchase a $20 and a $10 Sams club gift card (they don't have a $30 option online) and then use that to buy Disney gift cards. If you don't have a Sam's Club membership you will pay $3 extra, but it is still a great deal to get $30 of Walmart/Sam's Club gift cards for $18 (40% savings).

The way I read it, was that it was for membership purchase only. Unless I got a different offer.

Sorry for the confusion, there are 2 separate offers out there... the $25 back on $45 is for membership and the $15 back on $30 is for spending. Some of my cards had both offers.

Today is the last day for the most recent Best Buy egift card offer for Buy $150 receive a $15 promotional credit. I thought I had a couple more days but glad I checked this afternoon. With the extra fuel points I got unexpectedly from Kroger I really couldn't take advantage of their 4x offer this past weekend, so this was my next best alternative. Our trip is end of January and I just need a little more food $!

Today is the last day for the most recent Best Buy egift card offer for Buy $150 receive a $15 promotional credit. I thought I had a couple more days but glad I checked this afternoon. With the extra fuel points I got unexpectedly from Kroger I really couldn't take advantage of their 4x offer this past weekend, so this was my next best alternative. Our trip is end of January and I just need a little more food $!
Thanks for the reminder! I forgot about this offer until now.

Just wanted to hop on to follow. I work at a school and got a bunch of unwanted gift cards that I've been trading in on cardpool and cardcash and turning them around to get Disney Gift Cards. Looking for other ways to save! I got a $15 Target card. Can I but a Disney Gift Card with that?

I have that offer too. I think they’re different. Mine is spend $45 on membership get $25 back.
I have this offer too, and am wondering if it’s worth getting the membership for (net) $20 just to buy discounted Disney GCs. I don’t have a Sam’s Club near me so I’d only be able to shop online with it. Thoughts? I have a Chase Freedom but don’t have the cash set aside right now to load up on WalMart GCs while WalMart is a 5% category. Wonder what the chances are of them having warehouse clubs or WalMart as a 5% category again this year. I can also get WalMart GCs from some rewards programs I do, but that wouldn’t amount to a lot.

I have this offer too, and am wondering if it’s worth getting the membership for (net) $20 just to buy discounted Disney GCs. I don’t have a Sam’s Club near me so I’d only be able to shop online with it. Thoughts? I have a Chase Freedom but don’t have the cash set aside right now to load up on WalMart GCs while WalMart is a 5% category. Wonder what the chances are of them having warehouse clubs or WalMart as a 5% category again this year. I can also get WalMart GCs from some rewards programs I do, but that wouldn’t amount to a lot.

There are some other stacking opportunities to get the Sam's membership for free (or close to it). If you can find a referral code, you can get $20 off. A student account gets $25 off. I just read a post about this but can't put my hands on it right now - was DOC or Danny the Deal Guru or one of those. You can also go through a rebate portal.

Noob mistake...and a question for ya'll....(I'm not new to this I should know better) is there any way to retroactively track the spending down of the gift cards? or is that info gone once it's spent? I tossed my receipts already. (I know,stupid) Now I may have spent my balance down the way it shows, but it feels like it's not the correct amount. Do I just have to chalk this up to 'live and learn'?

There are some other stacking opportunities to get the Sam's membership for free (or close to it). If you can find a referral code, you can get $20 off. A student account gets $25 off. I just read a post about this but can't put my hands on it right now - was DOC or Danny the Deal Guru or one of those. You can also go through a rebate portal.
I went for it today...free membership if the $20 gc comes through-I checked that DoC page and I saw the first replies noting they both came through....

Another deal here through SAMsClub.

Discover is offering 5% cash back on its 1st quarter for Warehouse clubs.
Mixing that with the normal discount deal that Sams has on Disney Giftcards... that makes it like 9.75% off Giftcards-

Correct me if I’m wrong:

$142.50 for $150 Giftcards- buy 6 saves you $45 on $900 giftcards- costing $855 out of pocket.

Then 5% cash back on Discover should give you $42.75 there

Totaling $87.75 on $900 is a 9.75% off deal.

For those with ACME's:
I'm not sure if this one will be back or not, but twice leading up to the holidays ACME offered $10 off $100 purchase thru their app. The second time I didn't have a lot of groceries to buy and my total came to $65ish. I grabbed the variable load Disney GC and put $40 on it and it triggered the $10 off. Not sure if I could use it with just a gift card order but definitely worked with the mixed order.

Noob mistake...and a question for ya'll....(I'm not new to this I should know better) is there any way to retroactively track the spending down of the gift cards? or is that info gone once it's spent? I tossed my receipts already. (I know,stupid) Now I may have spent my balance down the way it shows, but it feels like it's not the correct amount. Do I just have to chalk this up to 'live and learn'?
Live and learn as far as I know. But, have you spent it on anything that might have temporary type authorizations like tips? I think gift cards can get a bit screwy when that is involved but I'm not 100% certain about that. You can monitor your available balance at disneygiftcard.com for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter