Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Kroger Coupon:

Save $5.00 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy ONE (1) $50 MASTERCARD® or VISA® gift card. * Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details.

Exp 06/18/2017

This should stack with the earn 4x fuel points one, right?

Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 MASTERCARD® or VISA® gift card. * Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details.

Exp 06/06 2 days left!

Anyone know if this stacks?

Do you have to have their rewards program? How will they know your email if not?

Yes, we do have the rewards card. The rewards card is NOT a credit card and when you make your purchase you give them your email address. If you do make this deal I would sign up for their rewards program. If ever you shop and forget to bring it with you all they need is your phone number to look it up.

I'm going to go after work tomorrow and can let you know, even though it'll be like 4pm mst

Even though one is 4x fuel points and one the $5 off? I understand two $xx off coupons not working on one item

They have no exclusions so YES you will be able to use both on a purchase towards ONE $50 gift card. The $5 will wash the fee associated with the credit card and the 4X fuel points is a nice bonus! Hmmm, very nice indeed!

Last edited:

This is a very good deal and I recommend going to the store.
Thanks. If I did my math right, it's 7.5% off if you buy $200 in Disney gift cards? My mother-in-law has a Discover card that we're going to use for the extra 5% on BJ's. That's almost 10% off, but limited to $1,500 there. My MIL is coming along, so I guess she might want to save money, too (the nerve!). We'll definitely need this offer, as well.

If both digital coupons are on your card, which one will get used?

I had to load the coupons on my account and then read both carefully and see NO exclusions. They both can be applied. Just make sure you check your receipt before you leave the store. If you have an issue go to Customer Service. Cashiers cannot do anything once the transaction has been completed.

If you purchase food & $50 GC they both will. If you purchase just the GC then you still have the Transaction Fee.

Last edited:
Thanks. If I did my math right, it's 7.5% off if you buy $200 in Disney gift cards? My mother-in-law has a Discover card that we're going to use for the extra 5% on BJ's. That's almost 10% off, but limited to $1,500 there. My MIL is coming along, so I guess she might want to save money, too (the nerve!). We'll definitely need this offer, as well.

Hmmm, I'm seeing this at 10% when you purchase $150 GC and Get $15.

I see you're trying to purchase $200 so YES 7.5% is correct.:D

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm seeing this at 10% when you purchase $150 GC and Get $15.

I see you're trying to purchase $200 so YES 7.5% is correct.:D
For some reason, I forgot about the $25 card option. I have almost no use for the BB code other than this, so I would need/want to use the purchased card and the code together to buy the Disney cards... need to spend more than $150 to use up all the BB credit. If they have $25 Disney cards in the store and I buy $175 in Disney cards for $160 out of my pocket, that will be around 8.5% off... so even better! It really is a good deal. I might have to do 2x$175, instead of the 1x$200 that I was thinking of.

I utilized this offer today, purchasing a $50 Disney GC and a $50 restaurant card, and two separate $5 rewards appeared in my Meijer mperks account later in the day. They show up under Rewards - Earned. Before you utilize the offer, it should appear in Rewards - Available. I believe the limit of ten rewards can be combined into one humongous card, e.g., had I purchased a $500 Disney GC, I would have received a $50 mperks reward. (Can't swear to that, however; if that's your plan, might want to verify with in-store customer service first.) Ten percent off is not too shabby, in my view. Might buy another GC for my August trip to DLR.
I did this last time since there was a coupon for $10 off $100 best buy going on at the same time this was offered. You'll get each reward as separate $5 mperk even if you buy more than $50 at once.

I utilized this offer today, purchasing a $50 Disney GC and a $50 restaurant card, and two separate $5 rewards appeared in my Meijer mperks account later in the day. They show up under Rewards - Earned. Before you utilize the offer, it should appear in Rewards - Available. I believe the limit of ten rewards can be combined into one humongous card, e.g., had I purchased a $500 Disney GC, I would have received a $50 mperks reward. (Can't swear to that, however; if that's your plan, might want to verify with in-store customer service first.) Ten percent off is not too shabby, in my view. Might buy another GC for my August trip to DLR.

Thanks for this, I wasn't sure I understood the offer but your post cleared that up. Do you know if there is an expiration on the mperks reward that you earn from this?

I'm going to go after work tomorrow and can let you know, even though it'll be like 4pm mst

Even though one is 4x fuel points and one the $5 off? I understand two $xx off coupons not working on one item
It worked for me yesterday. $5 off + 200 fuel points:)

I often use a digital 4x fuel points on gift cards with a $x off on a gift card promo (e.g. $5 off $50 in ll bean gift cards). Never had a problem.

For some reason, I forgot about the $25 card option. I have almost no use for the BB code other than this, so I would need/want to use the purchased card and the code together to buy the Disney cards... need to spend more than $150 to use up all the BB credit. If they have $25 Disney cards in the store and I buy $175 in Disney cards for $160 out of my pocket, that will be around 8.5% off... so even better! It really is a good deal. I might have to do 2x$175, instead of the 1x$200 that I was thinking of.

FYI:
My Best Buy has the $25-$500 loadable Disney Gift Cards so I could load just $165 onto one if needed.

Some Best Buy stores have variable load cards as well. The store north of me does, but the one south of me does not. I bought $300 worth, so when my 2 $15 codes comes, I'll go to the store with the variable load cards and just get $330 on it.

Would I be able to do the Best Buy deal completely online? Just to make sure I have it right: buy $150 BB card, get $15 code e-mailed, buy $200 worth of Disney cards on the BB website with gift card, saving code, and $35 from a credit card? It sounds like a good deal, but we don't every shop at Best Buy otherwise... would be very counterproductive to get stuck with a bunch of money in BB GC!

You would need to go in to Best Buy, the online orders get cancelled when you try to get gift cards on the website.

And just to clarify you would only need to go in store for the purchase of Disney GC with BB GC. The original purchase of BB GC with $15 bonus is available online.

Thanks for this, I wasn't sure I understood the offer but your post cleared that up. Do you know if there is an expiration on the mperks reward that you earn from this?

Yes, I noticed that the reward I earned for purchasing a Disney GC was listed with an expiration date of July 29, 2017. That date is 55 days from June 4, the day I purchased the GC. Whether it's always 55 days to expiration, I don't know, but apparently these rewards do have to be used within a certain time.

Rite Aid has a deal

Buy a $50 Best Buy GC get 1000 Plenti Points=$10

You can do this deal twice.

Then go to Best Buy and buy $50 Disney GC

I use the Plenti points towards my AT&T Cell bill

So 20% off

Sorry this deal Starts June 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter