• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. I just hope we don't get to Wednesday night, and the Target deal is only active between 3 and 4am on Thursday morning. After all, they say new deals every hour starting midnight eastern time.
I need to buy a Straight Talk six month service card soon so if I get stuck with eBay gift cards they will go to good use but I definitely hope they aren't at midnight.

So will Ebay list the times of each deal sometime Wednesday night??? or do we need to stalk the computer each hour to see what deal pops up?? That would be horrible and not sure if it would be worth the discount...

I'm new to going thru eBay to buy giftcards. If I buy GameStop giftcards I'll be able to go into the store and buy ebay giftcards? Then turning them into target giftcards? Thanks!

If you have a Shaw's in your area, there is a deal starting tomorrow where you get a $15 off your next purchase coupon when you buy a $125 gift card. eBay is one of the gift cards this works with. You can buy this multiple times (separate transactions), but can use the coupons combined on one order.

If you have a Shaw's in your area, there is a deal starting tomorrow where you get a $15 off your next purchase coupon when you buy a $125 gift card. eBay is one of the gift cards this works with. You can buy this multiple times (separate transactions), but can use the coupons combined on one order.
My local Safeway and Albertsons are also offering this. For us, it started last Tuesday and goes through December 1. The $15 coupon is off a future purchase of $25 or more. They offered something similar in October ($10 off coupon with $100 purchase) and I took advantage of it five times to purchase ebay gift cards that we've been churning through ebay and Target ever since. In addition to the $15 coupon, I would earn 6% cash back using my Amex card plus 2X in fuel rewards. As tempting as it is to purchase more ebay cards, I think I need to hold off for awhile. I'm sitting on $600 worth of ebay cards hoping to take advantage of the Black Friday deal on $200 Target cards, or at least $100 Target cards if Gift Card mall ever gets them back in stock.

Can you still buy Disney Gift cards in store at Target with the red card and get 5% off or do you have to buy them online to get the discount?

Can you still buy Disney Gift cards in store at Target with the red card and get 5% off or do you have to buy them online to get the discount?

You can buy Disney Gift Cards in-store at Target and get 5% off using the RedCard. The online-only is for buying Disney Gift Cards at 5% off using Target Gift Cards (which you theoretically already got at a discount).

I haven't used Raise.com before to buy gift cards, but I saw this post about getting $15 off your first order, so I purchased a$100 Target gift card at a 2% discount. http://www.maximizingmoney.com/shopping/raise-rewards-gift-cards/

I immediately received the e-gift card and purchased a Disney card from Target online, with the 5% RedCard discount. 22% saved! Too bad you can't do this with multiple accounts, but every $22 counts.

So will Ebay list the times of each deal sometime Wednesday night??? or do we need to stalk the computer each hour to see what deal pops up?? That would be horrible and not sure if it would be worth the discount...

This is what I am wondering too. Anyone have experience with eBay BF deals? I am not wanting to stalk the website from midnight on. That really is not worth it.

Okay, so I should go to Kroger and buy Target gift cards and then use those to buy $100 eBay gift cards to be ready for the eBay deal on Black Friday??? Want to make sure I have the process down.

I think this is what I'm going to do as well. Slim pickins at the Broad St Kroger though.

I know, Jodie. I was there Wednesday and got a bunch of $25 ones. Did you check short pump? That's on my list today.

Funny, I was there Wednesday as well. I found some loadable cards on the rack all the way down past the registers (close to pharmacy), but they were almost out. I need to go back either Mon or Tues for more. I haven't been to Short Pump or Gaskins yet, but I may have to.

Jodie

It did not work in 2013 and it is most likely not going to work this year. Exclusions will probably be gift cards, Apple products, video games, some video game consoles and Legos.
Last year they had a special where Target Giftcards were 10% off (up to $300). We bought a bunch from multiple stores and then converted them to Disney Gift cards.

Last year they had a special where Target Giftcards were 10% off (up to $300). We bought a bunch from multiple stores and then converted them to Disney Gift cards.
Me too (just bought one though). I wish that were the deal again vs. the 2013 deal. Maybe it's an odd/even year thing:)

Was the 10% off Target giftcard deal a Black Friday deal? I'm wondering if there is a chance they will still announce it for this year, if it was offered later in the season and not for Black Friday.

Was the 10% off Target giftcard deal a Black Friday deal? I'm wondering if there is a chance they will still announce it for this year, if it was offered later in the season and not for Black Friday.
Yes. It was a Black Friday deal. I was out shopkicking and picked up a $270 target gift card at Kroger then went to Target.

For anyone that has a Giant Eagle around them,

They're currently offering a $10 coupon for every $100 you spend on retailer giftcards. That coupled with the fuelperks you can get as high as 16% savings overall.

The deal goes through Black Friday I think.

For anyone that has a Giant Eagle around them,

They're currently offering a $10 coupon for every $100 you spend on retailer giftcards. That coupled with the fuelperks you can get as high as 16% savings overall.

The deal goes through Black Friday I think.
Do you need a printed coupon for this or do they just give it to you with purchase?

Do you need a printed coupon for this or do they just give it to you with purchase?
I purchased $500 Disney gift card and 5 separate $10 off your next order coupons printed out. They let me use all 5 at once to save $50 off my grocery purchase the following day. Limit $500 per transaction. Deal lasts thru Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter