Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
bestbuy.com limit to 4 GCs at a time, max $50, so won't work for the website (Amex offer excludes business GC purchases). Could try in-store, I guess. The $300 has to be in a single purchase for the offer.

The fine print on my offer says "one or more" transactions. So you should be able to place multiples. Also, BB is great about splitting tender at the register. So if you have the offer on multiple cards, you can do 1 transaction and they'll split for you.

I would love to buy some Visa gc with this, but it seems the stores near me no longer sell them.

bestbuy.com limit to 4 GCs at a time, max $50, so won't work for the website (Amex offer excludes business GC purchases). Could try in-store, I guess. The $300 has to be in a single purchase for the offer.
The AMEX offers says one or more transactions, that means once you hit $300 in total transactions the $30 will credit.

I am not sure that purchasing walmart egift cards from walmart.com will trigger the discover 5% CB. I got one on Friday 11/1 and nothing shows in my Discover account. I tried again today purchasing a $50 egift card and noticed it took me to giftcards.walmart.com to purchase. Anyone successfully purchased a walmart egift card and received the 5% CB from discover?

Oh rats. I just bought one this morning!

Yep on the multiple transactions. I did a Roku soundbar with my birthday 10% coupon and $125 in gift cards. Then finished it up in store using my mystery coupon and buying apple earbuds because ds keeps leaving them in his pockets and I keep washing them.

Still have two more cards to do.

Hoping RMN worked.

Hi I am brand new here. I am sure this was already said, I tried to scan to make sure I wasn't repeating anyone but I was in the great Disney World last week and saw at one of the check out counters if you buy a $100 disney gift card, you get $10 added to it free. Hope this helps.

Can you help check my math for Black Friday using 6% BJ's discount, anticipated 3% Rakuten/ebates cash back, and $25 cash back Chase offer? I probably need to purchase $175 in gift cards per transaction to meet the $150 threshold after 6% discount. I've got the Chase offer on 6 different credit cards.

I think it comes out to $175 in Disney gift cards for $134.57 per transaction, 23.1% discount, from the comfort of my sofa, in my pajamas, with my dog on my lap. Someone please let me know if I am wrong.

(If Rakuten/eBates won't track for gift cards, I think it's still a 20.3% discount).

Same here. Between DH and I, we have the offer on 11 cards. I'm worried it won't work online since it doesn't specify in the offer.

We'll probably drag our reluctant selves to the store on Black Friday. I figure I'll do $150 worth in each transaction, which should come to $141 with the 6% off. Then I'll probably just buy toilet paper or some type of merchandise to bring me up to $150. I'll probably spend way too much time trying to figure out which merchandise to purchase so that my total hits $150.01!! :headache: Then I'll give back some of my savings to purchase a bottle of wine cause I'll need it after this.

So I get 22.7% savings - depending on how close you get to the $150 per transaction.

The details on RTMN says that the 8% cash back will not work with gift cards. Is that new this year or is there some way to get the cash back i'm missing? Thanks for clarifying.
I got it from Staples a few months ago. I was actually going to try again today because I have a 10% chase offer at staples up to $6 so that combined with the 8% from RMN seems worth trying for me. Going to order a $100 DGC.

I got it from Staples a few months ago. I was actually going to try again today because I have a 10% chase offer at staples up to $6 so that combined with the 8% from RMN seems worth trying for me. Going to order a $100 DGC.

my last RMN staples combined with chase offer was done on 9/22. The RMN went pending a few days later - cash finally posted to my account this past week. Took a while, but it did go through.

I am not sure that purchasing walmart egift cards from walmart.com will trigger the discover 5% CB. I got one on Friday 11/1 and nothing shows in my Discover account. I tried again today purchasing a $50 egift card and noticed it took me to giftcards.walmart.com to purchase. Anyone successfully purchased a walmart egift card and received the 5% CB from discover?
Yes I did it in early October on 2 500 gift cards. Worked no problem. Does it show as 1%? I think discover is a little behind on the crediting.

I purchased a WM gift card on 10/10 and 10/11. The 5% showed up when my monthly statement posted a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed yours does too :)

Hi I am brand new here. I am sure this was already said, I tried to scan to make sure I wasn't repeating anyone but I was in the great Disney World last week and saw at one of the check out counters if you buy a $100 disney gift card, you get $10 added to it free. Hope this helps.

Check the fine print on that. I heard recently of a thing where you buy a gift card at WDW then get a separate 10.00 one and that the separate one is only good on certain days or something along those lines. In other words, it wasn't just a 10% bonus. It was a ploy to make sure you came back to the park at a certain other time.

Check the fine print on that. I heard recently of a thing where you buy a gift card at WDW then get a separate 10.00 one and that the separate one is only good on certain days or something along those lines. In other words, it wasn't just a 10% bonus. It was a ploy to make sure you came back to the park at a certain other time.

Ah thanks @DisLiss for clarifying that for me and others. :)

The details on RTMN says that the 8% cash back will not work with gift cards. Is that new this year or is there some way to get the cash back i'm missing? Thanks for clarifying.

I agree with @ksromack do NOT push it, the offer clearly states "not eligible on gc's". Even though some of us "might" get cash back on them it's always YMMV. Next time try using a different card but do not push it and flag your account.

Are there Universal GCs? I'd love to get a few before our Dec 15th one night/two day stay.

I do not know if BB carries Universal GC's, I haven't been in our local stores since Swagbucks stopped crediting - that's a long time! But I will take a look see. Some people here have Universal at Kroger but not in my area.

Oh darn! We'll be missing each other again :( We have two trips planned for Universal Nov 26-Dec 3 and Jan 17-Jan 23, hoping our trips do align... someday soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter