Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has RMN ever clawed back "$ cash back" when purchasing gift cards? Anyone experience that as the terms do state "excludes gift cards".

I know some are tracking like @Cruising Engineer and @twoolle

If the deal is so good, makes me wonder why DoC and PtN aren't mentioning it as well as others.

Has RMN ever clawed back "$ cash back" when purchasing gift cards? Anyone experience that as the terms do state "excludes gift cards".

If the deal is so good, makes me wonder why DoC and PtN aren't mentioning it as well as others.
I have seen DoC mention it usually with the disclaimer that it's not supposed to work on gift cards. I don't know of any claw back reports. I do expect at some point it will stop working.

Haven't "clawed back", but it has gone pending before and then been rejected. Of course, this was right after I requested a review of another non-GC purchase which did not show up, and which did eventually get approved after review.

My Staples RMN went pending, but I never had a push on my phone. Fingers crossed it went through!

Big thanks to whoever mentioned the Disney fuel point offer at Kroger. I was already planning on swinging by to get some with the 4x points, but I'll make sure to go tomorrow before the 200 point add on expires.

I went back to RMN to purchase more shopDisney offer ($10 off $95+). Ran one order for $100 GC. RMN pop up said $10 was activated. Made the purchase then logged out of everything (shopDisney and RMN). Got the activated email from RMN. Went back in to RMN, activated the $10, purchased another $100 GC, logged out of everything. No activated email for the second purchase. Now what?

I think someone answered and said you will only get 1 activation email per day but both should still track. I usually wait until I get the tracking email a couple days later before I reactivate, but I am pretty sure I did 2 in one day before with Sam's.

Geez, I bought a Disney gift card through RMN and have waited a whole hour and no update of a pending offer. :bored:

I am WAY too impatient

Yet it takes 2 or 3 days before you receive an email that they are tracking it.

Not yet, but a good reminder to cash out as often as possible.

I went to use the ebates $20 back off $100 today at my local BB&B. They do not sell third party gift cards! So then I had to take another trip out in the snow to Office Max. Got a $25 Amazon and $75 Disney GC. Got an email that my ebates in store purchase is processing. Time will tell!

I went to use the ebates $20 back off $100 today at my local BB&B. They do not sell third party gift cards! So then I had to take another trip out in the snow to Office Max. Got a $25 Amazon and $75 Disney GC. Got an email that my ebates in store purchase is processing. Time will tell!
which platform is the BBB offer on?

I received the ebates email and linked my card. Hopefully I can go to BBB tomorrow. I’m going to get a prepaid card instead of Disney to try and stretch the discount further once a Happy Card deal comes along. You can buy Happy cards with Visa/Mastercards right?

Used my $30 off $60 Amex MR Amazon promo to buy a $60 Safeway eGift card (you can also apply Amazon Gift Card balance to pay, just need to use 1 MR point) and used that to buy a $60 (variable $15-500) Disney gift card at Safeway. Since my Amazon GC Balance is stacked from survey rewards it was basically a free $60 Dis GC! I just wish Amex didn’t stop allowing the same promo across multiple cards or I would have been able to do this 3x :/

I'm afraid not. You can't use a Target Gift card to buy a Disney Gift card.

Quick Q on this, as I've not been in the 'save for Disney mode' for a few months. You can no longer use a Target gift card to buy Disney gift cards in-store? I knew we couldn't online, but I want to be sure before I start pushing the Swagbucks for Target Gift Cards.

DoC has picked up some of them, most a while back when the deals were bigger. He recently posted one but a number of commenters said gift cards didn’t work for cashback in their experience. It also could have been they were buying VGCs & not Disney or 3rd party cards like we do.

Quick Q on this, as I've not been in the 'save for Disney mode' for a few months. You can no longer use a Target gift card to buy Disney gift cards in-store? I knew we couldn't online, but I want to be sure before I start pushing the Swagbucks for Target Gift Cards.
People have been able to use the Virtual Visa for a gift card from Disney’s website.

DoC has picked up some of them, most a while back when the deals were bigger. He recently posted one but a number of commenters said gift cards didn’t work for cashback in their experience. It also could have been they were buying VGCs & not Disney or 3rd party cards like we do.

VGC's worked for me!

Has anyone else done the $45 back on $45 Sam’s Club membership? I joined, downloaded the app, thought I had everything good to go... went to do scan and go and it didn’t show up. I asked a manager and she said it was a $45 gift card that would be e-mailed to me, but that doesn’t seem right... what did I miss? Really hoping I didn’t mess myself up by doing scan and go on this order :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter