Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the HEB deal 10 times last night. used 10 different account bar codes/transactions but had no problems. Make sure the coupon is added 10 minutes before you checkout, It takes a couple of minutes to full load.

Just to clarify, you used 10 different HEB accounts or you used the same account 10 times?

Did the Swagbucks thing, I am sure I used 4 different qr codes, the receipts all have differnet codes on them. But 2 of my transactions showing on the same shop activity trip. So that’s guess I’m out 500sb.

And next time I might not do 4 transactions in a row.

Did the Swagbucks thing, I am sure I used 4 different qr codes, the receipts all have differnet codes on them. But 2 of my transactions showing on the same shop activity trip. So that’s guess I’m out 500sb.

And next time I might not do 4 transactions in a row.
Did you double check your QRs were 4 different QRs? When I printed off my QR codes (was going to do 2, got cold feet) the first time I thought I refreshed the page or something idk, the first 2 qr codes I printed off were actually the same so I went back another step or two on the website and then generated another QR code and it was different.

Did you double check your QRs were 4 different QRs? When I printed off my QR codes (was going to do 2, got cold feet) the first time I thought I refreshed the page or something idk, the first 2 qr codes I printed off were actually the same so I went back another step or two on the website and then generated another QR code and it was different.
I’m pretty sure but not 100%. Oh well, I’ll survive without the 5 bucks. At least I got my ur points with chase pay!

I see folks buying discounted gift cards to different places. My guess is that people are reselling gift cards they don't want? Anyone know of a reliable website that they can recommend? Looking to buy some discounted best buy GCs.

For Best Buy gift cards you don't have to look far. They discount their own pretty regularly. Just watch bestbuy(dot)cashstar(dot)com and they'll run buy $150 get $15 bonus eventually. It's been off for a few weeks so should come up soon.

Oh really? That's great to know. Thanks! And you can probably get BB rewards too right?

500 sb bonus posted today. Also got an email the 100 are pending although I don’t see them yet. Purchased on 4/10.

OH! Now I see the 100 posts a month later for everyone. My email says the 100 are pending for a month from now, darn!

Yeah, I think that got buried way back that the $1 is part of the normal shop which goes pending for ~30 days (but the $5 bonus is immediate). In the Shop Activity section there's a button at the top right to switch from Visited Stores to Purchases. The pending amount should be showing in the Purchases tab now.

Oh really? That's great to know. Thanks! And you can probably get BB rewards too right?

If you put your BB rewards number in the purchase page on the Cashstar site you'll get BB rewards. You are buying BB gift card through BB, cashstar is just the administrator for their eGC program.

Edit: Took out some incorrect info and gave better quote for context.

Last edited:
Has anyone had trouble with BJ's not activating Disney gift cards? We ordered from there before a year or so back, but stopped after the first time because the cards weren't activated and it was a big hassle. Now with Target not working, I was going to go back to BJ's so I could put it on a CC and get points back. Any experience lately with this issue?

Has anyone had trouble with BJ's not activating Disney gift cards? We ordered from there before a year or so back, but stopped after the first time because the cards weren't activated and it was a big hassle. Now with Target not working, I was going to go back to BJ's so I could put it on a CC and get points back. Any experience lately with this issue?
Target is now working in store again. Or at least did yesterday.

The target glitch has been resolved and there are many reports of people successfully buying Disney GC with Target GC. I was able to do so yesterday with no issues at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter