Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only keep them but label them so you know what went where:ssst:

Yes I second this. I keep all of my GC numbers in a spreadsheet and have a column for notes where I note when I transferred a balance (which card I transferred it to) and I note when I used it to make a payment (for what, how much, what day, over phone or website). This really helped last trip and I did have some refunds to deal with while I planned the trip.

Good to know. I was just there yesterday, even though my membership just expired but was thinking about renewing, so now I may not. Thanks for that!

BJs is totally awesome because you can buy their gift cards online without a membership and have them shipped to your house for free. I'm all for easy, cheap shopping with no membership commitments. I hope BJs stays this way.

Someone keeps locking up my Disney Gift Cards account, leads me to think someone has been trying to get in. If I load cards and combine into one card, I can then delete that card from the account and just keep the physical card safe, to keep someone from stealing it from my account, correct?

Someone keeps locking up my Disney Gift Cards account, leads me to think someone has been trying to get in. If I load cards and combine into one card, I can then delete that card from the account and just keep the physical card safe, to keep someone from stealing it from my account, correct?
I'd do that ASAP! If someone does manage to get in they could do this exact thing and leave you with $0 balance cards.

I'd do that ASAP! If someone does manage to get in they could do this exact thing and leave you with $0 balance cards.

I don't actually have any cards at the moment, was just thinking for future.
I would also create a new disneygiftcard .com account and use it in the future.
It would be nice if they would let you choose a user name, then I could change it. To create a new account, I would have to use a different email address.

It would be nice if they would let you choose a user name, then I could change it. To create a new account, I would have to use a different email address.
Thank goodness! But there's no way I would risk using that account, even in the future.

Then use a different email address. There are plenty of free email addresses available thru gmail, yahoo, even aol.

elgerberdisneygiftcard@gmail.com

It's annoying to have to make another e-mail address, but it's not a huge barrier. It sounds like you really need it. And don't use a password that you've used anywhere else. If someone hacks one site, they'll run and try all those username/password combos on other sites to see if they work.
Edit: Although I guess with the different e-mail address, that wouldn't really be an issue. I'm lazy with my passwords, although I'm trying to get better!

Sorry - skimmed the last 20 pages and couldn't find this.

Did Target stop selling Disney $100 gift cards? Not available online and my two stores didn't have even one. Only $50 and the gift card area in general looked really slim pickings...

Did Target stop selling Disney $100 gift cards? Not available online and my two stores didn't have even one. Only $50 and the gift card area in general looked really slim pickings...

My stores still have plenty of the $100 GC in stock.

For what it's worth, Target has resumed selling eBay gift cards online with 5% RedCard discount. You still cannot use an eBay gift card to purchase another gift card, though, at least not any way that I know of. (I've heard rumor of some sort of churn using the eBay app, but I don't know anything about it.)

I've seen them in the gift card section near electronics. I only ever see $50 ones near the registers and on endcaps.

They very well could be sold out for now. My store didn't have any and I mentioned it to the manager and he said he'd get some in, sure enough he did. But it doesn't matter what denomination they are. You have full free access to combine your Disney Gift Cards into a lump sum of $1000.00 through Disneygiftcard.com
It's easy to create an account and manage your cards there. Once you transfer them onto a "Primary" gift card you can toss the zero balance cards out. If you pay for your resort or purchase anything with your Primary GC label and write it down and NEVER throw this GC away.

New to the boards, but I've been watching for awhile. Has anyone gotten MR Rebates for BJS GC purchases to move from pending to available? Its been 30 days for me, Im wanting to buy more soon, but without the rebate I may do a different deal. TIA!

New to the boards, but I've been watching for awhile. Has anyone gotten MR Rebates for BJS GC purchases to move from pending to available? Its been 30 days for me, Im wanting to buy more soon, but without the rebate I may do a different deal. TIA!

Their website says it can take 90 days to actually get the cash to go from pending to available with Mr. Rebates. I'm still under that 90 days, so waiting to see if it will go through. I did get the $5 first use bonus with the BJs gift card purchases though that was moved from pending to available.

I’m so glad to see that this thread is still going strong…….over two million views! I just started churning for gift cards again with the goal of a really big WDW trip in 3-4 years. So I just want to say thanks for all the tips from you wonderful people! :tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter