Disney GCs

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Hello!
If I have Disney gift cards, am I allowed to use those for onboard credit? Meaning… When we get on board, can I “cash out“ my gift cards and put that as a credit on my onboard account or use them to pay my onboard account?
Cheers!

Hello!
If I have Disney gift cards, am I allowed to use those for onboard credit? Meaning… When we get on board, can I “cash out“ my gift cards and put that as a credit on my onboard account or use them to pay my onboard account?
Cheers!
Yes. Just be aware, you should hold onto those cards once you've applied then to your onboard account. In the off chance you still have some of it left over at the end of the cruise, that's where the money will be credited back to.

If you have lots of little denominations ($25, $50, $100) be sure to go online, now, and combine them into large denominations ($1000): disneygiftcard.com If you have any questions about combining the cards, go to https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/ NOTE: disneygiftcard.com is NOT an e-wallet, just place to combine cards into $1000 ($1000 is the max per card, then start a new card). You must keep the plastic card in you hot little hand to get you money/credit/spending.

Yes. Just be aware, you should hold onto those cards once you've applied then to your onboard account. In the off chance you still have some of it left over at the end of the cruise, that's where the money will be credited back to.
PERFECT!! THANK YOU!

If you have lots of little denominations ($25, $50, $100) be sure to go online, now, and combine them into large denominations ($1000): disneygiftcard.com If you have any questions about combining the cards, go to https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/ NOTE: disneygiftcard.com is NOT an e-wallet, just place to combine cards into $1000 ($1000 is the max per card, then start a new card). You must keep the plastic card in you hot little hand to get you money/credit/spending.
Good to know! THANK YOU!

You can also add Disney gift cards to your onboard account before the cruise. You can do it on the app, under the onboard gift section. We just did that in January for the first time. I added $1000 in Disney gift cards and used it for payment - after it was used up, everything else went to our credit card on file.

You can also add Disney gift cards to your onboard account before the cruise. You can do it on the app, under the onboard gift section. We just did that in January for the first time. I added $1000 in Disney gift cards and used it for payment - after it was used up, everything else went to our credit card on file.
THANK YOU!! SUPER HELPFUL to know I can do this ahead of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter