Disney GC with RED Card

JenPinks

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else issues getting the 5% off with the Red card? I didnt get the 5%, nor free shipping. I am hoping this is a glitch or something.

I use our Target red card to get the Disney gift cards and I always get the 5%. Are you purchasing in person or online? I've never used the red card online. I've also use it to get multiple denominations of the cards, so I don't think that's the issue

I had same problem with $100 gift cards. Switched back to $50, received discount and free shipping. Luckily I learned my lesson after only 1 purchase of $100. In total I bought over $3,000 in $50 cards. Took a while to consolidate using disneygiftcard.com but my TA appreciated the effort.

I've never had a problem getting the Redcard discount. I buy the $50 in store (our Target doesn't have $100 cards) and $100 online and have always gotten the 5%. Just bought $100 email delivery card this morning.

i bought 3, $100 disney cards at Target this morning. i used a $200 Target gift card (that i bought back in december when the had the 10% Target Gift card deal). so it took that off my total, and i got the 5% off of the remainder.... so essentially i paid $275 for $300 worth of disney GC

i bought 3, $100 disney cards at Target this morning. i used a $200 Target gift card (that i bought back in december when the had the 10% Target Gift card deal). so it took that off my total, and i got the 5% off of the remainder.... so essentially i paid $275 for $300 worth of disney GC

Did you buy in store or online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter