• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fun Book

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
We're supposed to be getting a 'Disney Fun Book' as part of our package. I'm guessing this is a book of coupons, does anybody know? What (vendors) are the coupons for?

Is this fun book offered through the WDW Travel Co when using a Disney Visa? That's the book I got in July. It had some offers for discounts at shops in the parks. Most of the coupons were for discounts at Downtown Disney. Several were for restaurant discounts and quite a few were for discounts on purchases at some stores there.

Hope this helps some.

Brenda

Its a little book of coupons (about the size of a credit card). Most are 10-20% off at various places in downtown Disney. There is also a 10% off disney dinning purchase (only good Mon- Thur, no weekends). And 10% off a $50 disney purchase. There is also a coupon for buy a bucket of popcorn, get a small "scoop" box free.

Other ones I remember: Basin- 20% a $20 purchase, $5 off $25 at build a bear, 10% off at tortilla joes (doesnt include alcohol).

Cool! Sounds like we might get some use out of it for meals and maybe some of our souvenir purchasing. Thanks!

If you havent already, you might want to order the Disneyland vacation planning DVD from the website. There is a 20%off $100 purchase in it. Its on the bottom of the letter that is in there. The DVD is pretty good too.

I actually did order the DVD back in January, and the website said to expect 4 weeks for delivery. Obviously it's long past that, and we'd already booked our trip by then, so I didn't bother to follow up...but I think I will now. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter