• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fun at home!

aliciamakino

Mouseketeer
Let's lighten the mood.. What fun things are you doing at home to keep the Disney magic alive? We have acquired two new games: Disney Color Brain and Disney Pictopia. Both tons of fun! Also have watched Magic Kingdom parade and Pirate Night show/fireworks on Utube. Please share your ideas!!

We are going to have a character tea party. I have tons of princess/character costumes and will let the grandkids dress up and I'll serve iced tea and cookies that we made. We also had breakfast for dinner the other night with Mickey pancakes and sausage.

Note: We have been and still are care givers to our grandkids as their parents still have to work. We are not just socializing for the heck of it! Felt I needed to say that!

MJ

We are going to have a character tea party. I have tons of princess/character costumes and will let the grandkids dress up and I'll serve iced tea and cookies that we made.

MJ
this is an AWESOME idea! I may have to copy it. My 5 1/2 DD would love it.

Also, our 2 year old grandson is really into pirates now so we may haul out the cruise pirate night costumes and have a yo ho yo ho sing along (he really likes that song at the moment) and watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Peter Pan.

It breaks my heart when they ask when we can go on the Mickey Boat again.....:confused3 because I just don't know!

MJ

I created a fun quiz to keep myself busy! I hope it helps to fill in your time as well! Get to know which Mulan character you are based on your dream vacation and here's a fun tip: compare the results with your loved ones so you know who you should travel with when it's safe again! Send me a message when you want the link to the quiz :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter