Disney for a Bachelorette

tallmelfitz

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Tips for planning a trip for 8 girls celebrating an upcoming wedding...I am throwing a bachelorette weekend at Disney for my bf who has NEVER been to Disney who is 29 years old...(I know, it's hard to believe)

We are staying at Port Orleans and arriving August 12th for three days. I am thinking of going to dinner at the Calif. Grill Friday night, park during the day Saturday and then light dinner before heading to PI Saturday night.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :wave2:

HI!
I am doing the same thing in Oct.
There are 5 of us. We are staying at the Yacht Club. We are going to the CA Grill and Jelly Rolls (dueling piano bar) on the Boardwalk. If you get bored at PI, the House of Blues is a great place to go on Fri and Sat nights. We are also going to eat and drink around the WS. :earsgirl:

I would recommend Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk for 1 evening. You guys could have a blast singing and dancing along to the dueling Pianos. Don't forget to let them know your friend is getting married they just might pull her up on stage. You can buy her the minnie bride ears to wear for your evenings out so everyone can congratulate her. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter