Disney font? Disney Alphabet?

PopArtGal

Mushu's Best Gal Pal
Does anyone know where I can find "disney-like" letters?

I usually recreate the letters as they are in "Walt Disney World"... but as you know not all the letters are there.

Any idea where I can find model of the other letters?

I'm somewhat computer illiterate. Now that I've downloaded the font on my PC, how do I get it as an option on programs such as ADOBE PHOTOSHOP? Thanks.

You have to add it to your fonts in the control panel. To do so you open the control panel choose the fonts folder. Go to file and tell it to install new fonts. Then it will bring up a box where you will have to tell it where the font is. After you do that push the button that says finish or install and the new font will be added to your list on all of your programs it is compatable with.

Rebecca

Oh, DRAT....

I just tried the link, and I keep getting some advertisements, instead! Help! :-D

another site is dafont.com

just search disney or somehting like that.......it should come up. then u hav 2 download it and stuff...but i think directions r on ther. ther r also many more disney fonts like bugs life alladin and lion king

Names of font-
ALCinderella
Mickey Ears
Mickey
Minnie
Walt Disney Script
Waltograph

just google and some will show up as free font. ps. if you download Mickey Ears it may look like it wont show up.. it is labelled different.. it is under "New". Works like a charm though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter