• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Files multiple issues in mail?

DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
This seems so wasteful and I am sure the “issue”has been discussed before probably…. But how many do you receive None or Many .?
Currently I receive 3 every month but asking then to fix this would probably create technical issues . . Has anybody had success with changing their monthly subscription?
I have 3 contracts Is that why I am getting 3?

This seems so wasteful and I am sure the “issue”has been discussed before probably…. But how many do you receive None or Many .?
Currently I receive 3 every month but asking then to fix this would probably create technical issues . . Has anybody had success with changing their monthly subscription?
we get two, one for my spouse and myself so I always assumed it was the people on the contracts. We have four contracts. Every time we get two I do think "Mail merge" hello?

Both my wife and I are on our one contract, and we get one copy (in her name) each time.

We have two contracts, one membership, both of us on the deed, but we only get one copy. Maybe because DH doesn't log into his account and may or may not have ever indicated a desire to receive anything from DVC.

We have 2 contracts and get two. One in my name and one in husband's name. The contracts are in both of our names together.

We have multiple contracts across three memberships. The strange thing is we initially only received one issue for quite some time, but maybe 2 years ago started receiving two separate copies. One addressed to my husband and the other to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have multiple contracts over two UYs. I get one, and it's the only thing I've ever gotten from Disney.

My understanding is that it has required legal notices and such, so I can see them sending more, rather than less, to be safe.

We have 5 contracts with my name and my wife’s name on them. We have always only gotten one.

We have 4 contracts same use year with 3 people on them, we get one. DL1WDW2 how many use years do you have. My guess is 3.

Three contracts which are under one membership (because the contracts are all titled the same with the same Use Year)?

Or three different memberships (because the contracts are not all titled the same and/or have different Use Years)?

5 contracts, but usually only receive one. We did get 2 yesterday.......one for each of us

We get two. One at our full time residence in Florida addressed to me. The other to our NY apartment addressed to my wife. We only have one contract now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter