• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy - May 28, 2016 - 7 Night Western Caribbean

Thanks again for getting us on the list so late. Small correction for us as well. My wife's name is spelled Kirsten. Our kids go to a Christian school as well and everybody seems to get this wrong (First World problems). We are still waiting for our cabin assignment. I would assume we will get it in the next few days.

Thanks,

John
I'll get it fixed!!

Natasha, we finally got our room assignment. Thanks again for setting this up.

John (Dad)
Kirsten (Mom)
John Michael 11
Nicholas 9

Room 9150

We look forward to seeing you!

I've read on a few other posts that people drop and forget to tell the group or that FE gifts are stolen, this is our first time with FE how do we confirm participation or have any of you had experience with the FE gifts being stolen?
Also curious do we do wrist bands or something that identifies us so when we see each other we know? Thanks

I've read on a few other posts that people drop and forget to tell the group or that FE gifts are stolen, this is our first time with FE how do we confirm participation or have any of you had experience with the FE gifts being stolen?
Also curious do we do wrist bands or something that identifies us so when we see each other we know? Thanks

I've never really inventories to see if someone just doesn't do it. I feel like everyone does. The one thing that does seem to happen sometimes is that people sometimes change rooms.

I am planning to bring my dry erase board so You can note any changes on it. Just come write old number is now new number.

Or clip a note to your old room Saying where you have moved to.

And on things getting stolen - not sure. Again maybe. But ive never really noticed.

I hope not.

Bracelets are a cool idea. Just not sure if we could get something quick enough. I can check.

I've never really inventories to see if someone just doesn't do it. I feel like everyone does. The one thing that does seem to happen sometimes is that people sometimes change rooms.

I am planning to bring my dry erase board so You can note any changes on it. Just come write old number is now new number.

And on things getting stolen - not sure. Again maybe. But ive never really noticed.

I hope not.

Bracelets are a cool idea. Just not sure if we could get something quick enough. I can check.

****i have a quick question for those that are doing the FE how many of you have college or hs graduates on this trip. i was doing something special for them.

Hi all! Just booked this morning and already saw that we have our room assigned on deck 9! Whoohoo! We just got off of the Fantasy last month - we went on the last Star Wars cruise and we are already going back! This will be our 9th cruise. Nice to see a thread here and wondering if there is a meet planned? I did see something about mixology - I'm guessing we are too late for any group activities? Please let me know! :rainbow:

I hope not.

My daughter makes bracelets to raise money for Breast cancer research that we will be giving to everyone as our gifts

Hi all! Just booked this morning and already saw that we have our room assigned on deck 9! Whoohoo! We just got off of the Fantasy last month - we went on the last Star Wars cruise and we are already going back! This will be our 9th cruise. Nice to see a thread here and wondering if there is a meet planned? I did see something about mixology - I'm guessing we are too late for any group activities? Please let me know! :rainbow:

We would always love to include any other DisBoard friends to the fun!!!

Hello all. First time cruiser, earmarked TA, not looking to join fish extenders or mix classes. Just wanted to give a warm midwest hello to my fellow cruisers.

****i have a quick question for those that are doing the FE how many of you have college or hs graduates on this trip. i was doing something special for them.
Only elementary graduate for me! He is my youngest of 5 so my last elementary schooler...on to middle school and beyond!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter