Disney Fantasy - May 28, 2016 - 7 Night Western Caribbean

Thank you for organizing the FE! We would love to participate in the exchange if there is still room.
We are in room 8566:
Duke (dad); Winnie (mom); Madeline (9yo girl); Brandon (7yo boy)

also, we would be interested in participating in the mixology class if available.
Gotcha on FE list

Ok great!! We have 3 girls, Macey 11yrs, Megan 15yrs and Courtney 17yrs. Our room number is 8104. Our fish extender also has Caitlin's name on it...she was our special needs daughter that passed away a year ago. Just don't want anyone to think they messed up and forgot a child.

How do I find a list of everyone else's name and room numbers?

Thanks so much!
Terri
I gotcha on the list - so sweet to keep her name on the fish extender -

We would like to do the FE's... It will be our first time doing FE's but is our 2nd Disney cruise. We have myself (Jerrod), my wife (Susan), a 9 year old girl (Meredith), a 6 year old boy (Colin) and are in stateroom 9010.

Thanks nhpgator for organizing!
gotcha on the list - even though it appears you are an Auburn fan!! LOL!! Go Gators!!

Ok - so first let me apologize for just athcing up - I have had two doozies the last two weeks - my two worlds collided - I am a headmaster for a Christian school and travel agent on the side for Disney - well if you pay attention to anything Disney you know Free Dining hit this week and Florida resident rates on Cruises hit this week and at my school we had an accreditation visit for three days and two performances of our Spring Musical - The Jungle Book and the lower school chorus left on a trip today and our upper school prom!!! EGAD - so I apologize for being MIA - but have not fear - I have an updated the FE list -

I have never divided a list - but am happy to do so for those who want to - but first let's check if I have everyone so far and if the rooms, ages, names, and such are right - so please respond back and if you can check if I have boy or girl right - I know most little boys don't want an Elsa pencil. And check names and of course room numbers....

After that we can get a real good number of how many rooms and people. TI've got an idea that should work for those who want to split it down or those who want to do the whole thing.

Proud Momma 3 Quentin(14), CeJay (12), and a daughter Ava(5)
dustraada, Tracy, DH (Dustin), DD (B who's 11 and Hi who's 2.5)
LeeAnne5, (Lee-Anne) and my son Khai (11)

ibespygun2, 10524 John, John, Debbie, and Courtney all adults

AUsomeEE 9010 Jerrod, Susan, Meredith 9, Colin boy 6

nhpgator 8012 Ron, Natasha, Bella (12), Mackie (9) and Royce (3)
Disney!, 8056 Amy (33) and my husband, Brian (42) and our son, Landyn (4, but will be turning 5 while on the cruise on June 2)
Disney!, 8058 Kathy (55) and my father, Mike (55)
Kelly Sanelli 8170 Aleigh & Joe DD 9 & 6 DS 9
Kelly Sanelli 8172 Kelly & Vince DD 10 & 9 DS 6 and
peep22 8679 Joe and Karen (parents), Sadie - girl - 13 and Mary - girl - 9
ae Hostetler, 8606 Rae, husband Bruce, son Tom (16) and son Zack (14)
4minnies, 8104 DH, DW Macey girl 11, Megan girl 15, Courtney girl 17
CCCmom 8130 Edwin, Am, Cameron boy 13, Collin boy 11, Casey girl 6
dukeytang 8566 Duke, Winnie, Madeline 9, Brandon 7

Csalinas 7010 DH, DW, Parker girl 15, Sloan girl 13, Lawson boy 10
starwarsdad, 7120 The Bostroms, Jake (adult), Cara (adult), Cole (boy 11), Claire (girl 8), Jonathan (boy 4) 7120
Yolonda, 7138 Yolonda 46f James 46m Gabriel 15m Savion 10m
mander00 7184 Angie 46girl Amanda..18...girl Vanessa...18..girl Chandler..17..girl
zimaaaaah 7526 Teresa-adult, Don-adult, Riley-18 (girl), and Alex-15 (girl).
Tanya Joy 7530 Andrew, Tanya (me) and Declan (5). We're in room
aivey, 7548 Ashley and Justin and our two children Ayden (boy) 12 and Kendall (girl) 7
starwarsdad, 7648 The Engs, Eugene (adult), Katy (adult), Caleb (boy 10), Ellie (girl 7), Hannah (girl 4)
calbekah 7686 Rebekah (that's me!), My husband Dave, our son's Brady (7) and Zach (8)

bll1644, 6680 Debbie - 41 fBri - 21f Kelby - 17f
Ayn Lauren, 6688 Ayn Laurne daughter Hannah (13) 6688

Thatsnodopey, 5513 Dave, Yvonne, David 15 and Zach 11

Fritschi 2044 Beth(mom), Michael (Dad), Anna (13) and Adam (7).

Ok - so first let me apologize for just athcing up - I have had two doozies the last two weeks - my two worlds collided - I am a headmaster for a Christian school and travel agent on the side for Disney - well if you pay attention to anything Disney you know Free Dining hit this week and Florida resident rates on Cruises hit this week and at my school we had an accreditation visit for three days and two performances of our Spring Musical - The Jungle Book and the lower school chorus left on a trip today and our upper school prom!!! EGAD - so I apologize for being MIA - but have not fear - I have an updated the FE list -

I have never divided a list - but am happy to do so for those who want to - but first let's check if I have everyone so far and if the rooms, ages, names, and such are right - so please respond back and if you can check if I have boy or girl right - I know most little boys don't want an Elsa pencil. And check names and of course room numbers....

After that we can get a real good number of how many rooms and people. TI've got an idea that should work for those who want to split it down or those who want to do the whole thing.

Disney!, 8056 Amy (33) and my husband, Brian (42) and our son, Landyn (4, but will be turning 5 while on the cruise on June 2)

starwarsdad, 7120 The Bostroms, Jake (adult), Cara (adult), Cole (boy 11), Claire (girl 8), Jonathan (boy 4) 7120
mander00 7184 Angie 46girl Amanda..18...girl Vanessa...18..girl Chandler..17..girl
aivey, 7548 Ashley and Justin and our two children Ayden (boy) 12 and Kendall (girl) 7
starwarsdad, 7648 The Engs, Eugene (adult), Katy (adult), Caleb (boy 10), Ellie (girl 7), Hannah (girl 4)
calbekah 7686 Rebekah (that's me!), My husband Dave, our son's Brady (7) and Zach (8)

30 Days til we sail! WAHOO.

I am a fan of the split. I count 28 cabins/families. The organizer of our last FE gave groups Disney names--Micky/Minnie etc. As people joined, they'd join the next open group. That was nice because it gave us time to organize and not wait until the last week or so to see how many moms/dads and kids were in our group.

That said, if everyone says no let's stay one team, our family will make it work.

30 Days til we sail! WAHOO.

I am a fan of the split. I count 28 cabins/families. The organizer of our last FE gave groups Disney names--Micky/Minnie etc. As people joined, they'd join the next open group. That was nice because it gave us time to organize and not wait until the last week or so to see how many moms/dads and kids were in our group.

That said, if everyone says no let's stay one team, our family will make it work.
I was thinking something similar. Maybe cutting it in half and if you want to do both you are on both lists and if you want to do just half then you are just one list.

That way everyone wins.

I was thinking something similar. Maybe cutting it in half and if you want to do both you are on both lists and if you want to do just half then you are just one list.

That way everyone wins.

Hi everyone.........Sorry but we are going to have to drop off the FE group. With Riley's graduation and everything else going on I just don't have time to do it justice. Have fun !

zimaaaaah, Room 7526

We would like to join the Fish Extender Fun! We just booked our cruise this week. We are cruising in a guaranteed room, so we do not have a room assigned yet.

Family of 3 - Heather, Dave and 15 year old son, Hunter, who is sporty

I

Fritschi 2044 Beth(mom), Michael (Dad), Anna (13) and Adam (7).[/

Hi everyone.........Sorry but we are going to have to drop off the FE group. With Riley's graduation and everything else going on I just don't have time to do it justice. Have fun !

zimaaaaah, Room 7526
gotcha removed - no worries - understand completely -

We would like to join the Fish Extender Fun! We just booked our cruise this week. We are cruising in a guaranteed room, so we do not have a room assigned yet.

Family of 3 - Heather, Dave and 15 year old son, Hunter, who is sporty
gotcha - just let us know when you get the room

I would prefer to split into more manageable groups too! Please let us know when you'll finalize so we can shop :-)

We are at 28 Rooms and 109 people for the FE if my numbers are correct and I haven't missed anyone or gotten anything wrong - which could totally have happened but no one has said anything - so how bout we close it Friday May 6 - gives about 3 weeks to make buy etc....

I have two who want to split - I will assume everyone wants the full list unless you say otherwise by May 6.

I'll divide it up and give you a name like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc. and have it to you on May 7

Trying to find recent posts for anyone going on this cruise.. new to DIS boards so trying to figure out how it works.

We are at 28 Rooms and 109 people for the FE if my numbers are correct and I haven't missed anyone or gotten anything wrong - which could totally have happened but no one has said anything - so how bout we close it Friday May 6 - gives about 3 weeks to make buy etc....

I have two who want to split - I will assume everyone wants the full list unless you say otherwise by May 6.

I'll divide it up and give you a name like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc. and have it to you on May 7
Are mackie and Royce boys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter