Disney Fantasy - Length of Cruise Pass for Rainforest Room

SplashMom

I have a whole new perspective on life!
We are cruising next week on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean and I have a length of stay pass for the Rainforest Room booked. I was hoping to visit for a little bit each day and maybe get my shower before dinner. Now I'm reading reviews about how busy it is and how you may not get a chair or any time in the hot tubs. It is $159 plus gratuity and I'm concerned that it will be a waste of money. I have heard that the number of passes are limited but how limited are they? Has anyone done this recently? Any advice?

We tried the rainforest pass on the fantasy last year. It was a one and done for us. Our cruise was sold out - as they all seem to be now. There were always people on the heated loungers, which bothered us at first. Then we noticed that the loungers were not cleaned between guests and several guests had bodily issues that I didn’t want to follow behind.

We did use the hot tubs a couple times. We always had to wait for others to get out. Other people love the rainforest room. We did not.

Thanks. I agree about not cleaning the loungers...not for me either.

We were on the Fantasy in November 2023 a week before Thanksgiving. Had the Rainforest Room length-of-stay pass and used the heck out of it. Yes, if you go at certain times the location can fill up but if you pick your timing right (morning, later evening), it can really be quite empty and peaceful. It is up to you as to how you use it and what you want out of it. I have also read those reviews from passengers disappointed in the accommodations but I have to say that we enjoyed it and found the investment worth it. We will be doing the Wish in March on a B2B and plan on a length-of-stay pass for the three night just to try it out. Doing the Fantasy again in November 2024 on a B2B 6/7 night and might try to get the length-of-stay pass for both segments.
Katesdad

Thanks! I really would use it mid to late afternoon. I'm wondering if that is when everyone else wants to use it as well.

That time period might be busy on sea days. I am buying one for the Dream but I know that I might need to be flexible with the times I go. Is your cruise pretty full? That might make a difference. Mine is MDAS, so I'm expecting it to be a nearly full ship.

Thanks! I really would use it mid to late afternoon. I'm wondering if that is when everyone else wants to use it as well.
It will likely be crowded in the afternoon (anytime). Best times to go to Rainforest Room are before 9:00am or late at night (during the second dinner)...basically when other people are sleeping-in or at the late dinner/show.

Is it open 24/7? I probably wouldn't go until everyone else is ready for bed

No. Expect hours of 8am - 10pm.
We just used it on the Wish. The 10pm cutoff is a dealbreaker for us going forward— we have second seating dinner would love to relax there before bed, but leaving by 10pm doesn’t work with our schedule. FWIW, it wasn’t too closed on our cruise, but they were charging like $179 for 2.5 days of use, and the two full days were port days.

We just used it on the Wish. The 10pm cutoff is a dealbreaker for us going forward— we have second seating dinner would love to relax there before bed, but leaving by 10pm doesn’t work with our schedule. FWIW, it wasn’t too closed on our cruise, but they were charging like $179 for 2.5 days of use, and the two full days were port days.
Were these the hours on the Wish, 8 am -10 pm?

Were these the hours on the Wish, 8 am -10 pm?
I’m sorry to say that I don’t know the earliest hours because I never considered using it before 10AM, but it did close at 10pm. Technically the outside area closed at sunset and the inside area closed at 10pm…which meant no hot tubs after sunset.

Thanks for the insight everyone. Since this is a relaxing vacation and we are seniors with no littles, I won't be going early morning. The cruise is full so I'm sure it will be very busy. I'm thinking I may just cancel.

We booked Rainforest during our sold out summer Fantasy cruise. Used it every day and will definitely do it again. We have late seating for dinner and I love using it during 1st seating. It’s most always empty.

We booked Rainforest during our sold out summer Fantasy cruise. Used it every day and will definitely do it again. We have late seating for dinner and I love using it during 1st seating. It’s most always empty.
I think it's a great option for some people. One thing that I'm realizing now is that we like a lot of the other "adult-only" experiences (dining, coffee shop, pool, spa treatments, trivia) and we also want to spend a lot of time during the cruise with our kids-- but if we didn't have kids, we'd probably spend our pre-dinner hour in the rainforest room also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter