Disney Fantasy December 12th-19th 2021 thread

I hope they don't. This is the fourth time we've had to reschedule our Disney Cruise since April of 2019 and two of those were just this year.

Hey everybody, we just booked this and are super excited! This will be cruise number 8 and it will be me, my husband and our 3 kids and we will be traveling with friends we met on a previous cruise. Looking forward to meeting y’all!

I don't think they will be pulling the plug on December cruising but I do think they may be trying to "thin" the volume of bookings and using this as a tool to get people to do it on their own before they have to cancel anyone.
Katesdad

I hope they don't. This is the fourth time we've had to reschedule our Disney Cruise since April of 2019 and two of those were just this year.
I am tired too of "rebooking" the planned cruise from 2020. I did however just book a B2B on the Wish for December 2022. Thought we'd go and see what the new cruise ship looks like.
Katesdad

This would be our 3rd cancellation as well. December is a long way off.. let’s hope it’s still going. Fingers crossed 🤞

I hope no cancellations. I really, really am looking forward to this so much. Its our first but we already tentatively booked a 4 day on wish in august too.

I almost booked my alcohol and water today because I just want to believe this is gonna happen.

Anyone had the Skywalker Pinot Noir?

I hope no cancellations. I really, really am looking forward to this so much. Its our first but we already tentatively booked a 4 day on wish in august too.

I almost booked my alcohol and water today because I just want to believe this is gonna happen.

Anyone had the Skywalker Pinot Noir?
Never tried it but interested to hear what people think. DW is more of a cocktail person, while I prefer beer. But the occasional glass of wine with dinner is nice.

Have you researched the water package? We bought it first time we sailed, only drank about 1/3 of the bottles and had to leave the rest on board. Never bought it again. And I'm a pretty heavy water drinker. There's only 2 of us sailing though.... so maybe that's why it didn't make sense for us?? There's so many refreshment options and water refill stations that we don't need the package. It may be different for families who spend a lot of time in their staterooms.

Never tried it but interested to hear what people think. DW is more of a cocktail person, while I prefer beer. But the occasional glass of wine with dinner is nice. Have you researched the water package? We bought it first time we sailed, only drank about 1/3 of the bottles and had to leave the rest on board. Never bought it again. And I'm a pretty heavy water drinker. There's only 2 of us sailing though.... so maybe that's why it didn't make sense for us?? There's so many refreshment options and water refill stations that we don't need the package. It may be different for families who spend a lot of time in their staterooms.
We bring the wine on board with us (probably just two bottles again this trip). We have some guests sailing with us so drinking the two bottles over the seven days won't be a problem. We haven't been much of the cocktail drinkers or "drink of the day" participants but we keep talking about it, just hardly ever do it. I am also the beer drinker preferring that to wine or alcohol. However, saying that, I can't remember the last time I had a beer while on board the ship. Never bought the bottled water as an optional starter kit until the last trip but that worked out really well for us so we'll probably do it again. Don't know if it will be six or twelve bottles but I've been told to drink more water due to kidney stone issues.
Katesdad

Been a few weeks.... Hope all of our fellow upcoming Fantasy cruisers are doing well. Just wanted to check in. Everyone feeling optimistic??

Been a few weeks.... Hope all of our fellow upcoming Fantasy cruisers are doing well. Just wanted to check in. Everyone feeling optimistic??
As optomistic as one can be, given the rules keeping changing every day. The rest of my travel party has cancelled the trip but DW and I are hanging in until the day we sail away.
Katesdad

As optomistic as one can be, given the rules keeping changing every day. The rest of my travel party has cancelled the trip but DW and I are hanging in until the day we sail away.
Katesdad
Same here.... We're planning to celebrate our 30th anniversary with this cruise. So fingers crossed.

Hey all, we are traveling on a similar itinerary a couple weeks after this. I was wondering if any of youall had looked at excursions for the Virgin Islands and was curious about which tours they are still offering. Would really appreciate it if anyone has any intel they can share. Our booking window opens next week.

Hey all, we are traveling on a similar itinerary a couple weeks after this. I was wondering if any of youall had looked at excursions for the Virgin Islands and was curious about which tours they are still offering. Would really appreciate it if anyone has any intel they can share. Our booking window opens next week.
We are doing a tour of each of our two stops. Just wanted to get a flavor of the locations. Nothing strenuos or exciting.
Katesdad

HI Katesdad- Would you happen to recall if the Remy brunch is an option? I do not think it has been offered on the Fantasy cruises that sailed so far. I am on your cruise....but a new cruiser so my window opens next week. I am just curious if there will be openings at Palo and Remy with a limited capacity. -Thanks!

HI Katesdad- Would you happen to recall if the Remy brunch is an option? I do not think it has been offered on the Fantasy cruises that sailed so far. I am on your cruise....but a new cruiser so my window opens next week. I am just curious if there will be openings at Palo and Remy with a limited capacity. -Thanks!
There is a Remy brunch on sea days still available as well as the Remy desert option. Remy dinner and Palo dinner were all readily available all days of the cruise. Palo brunch for all three sea days was initially sold out when I went in to look for it on my initial day (gold level) but I was able to snag one a week later when we saw it open up., They may all be taken initially but there is always cancellations that pop up when people change plans. Just got to keep looking.
Katesdad

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know this info.
You are welcome. Looks like you got some info on Facebook as well. Good luck with your selections next week. Hope you get what you are looking for. But remember, if it isn't there now, just keep checking back as things do open up as people change plans. Just like ADRs at WDW. Got to keep checking.
Katesdad

I'm excited to go on this cruise with everyone!! It'll be my first 😁

Getting closer. Anyone concerned that they may be opening up the number of cruisers on board to the 60% to 70% levels?
Katesdad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter