Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

Thanks A bunch Adam! I'm sure it won't matter but our last name is spelled Anicete. :) All your hard work is much appreciated! :yay:

My apologies, I was in choir with a guy named Aniceti. I think as long as they know what room to charge, they're fine if I call myself John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

Here are a few files to keep on hand.

Note on Mixology - all events will take place at Skyline. If you have signed up, your room will still be charged if you don't attend. Just wanted to be clear!
Hello Minnie Group friends!! Our room number just changed this evening. The 4the<3ofDisney crew will now be in room 2530, NOT 8016. We will pass our gifts out as soon as possible the first night and note our new room number on the tag. Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Paula

See you all tomorrow, everyone! I can't wait to get on the ship and start having fun! I'll be flying to Orlando really early tomorrow morning. I have no idea how I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight. Lol

Hello Minnie Group friends!! Our room number just changed this evening. The 4the<3ofDisney crew will now be in room 2530, NOT 8016. We will pass our gifts out as soon as possible the first night and note our new room number on the tag. Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Paula

Will note your new room :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter