Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

Hi Adam. Just a correction on our user name in case you need to contact us. Missing the less than symbol. 4the<3ofDisney. I'm not positive about the mixology for my mom (Debbie). Do I need to know a definite for her? If so, you can remove her from the headcount. Thanks so much for handling this! Paula

MINNIE GROUP RECAP
I'm doing this mostly to verify all the information here

4the<3ofDisney (8016/8018 - 5 people)
Paula, Jimmy, Debbie (nana), Abby (8,f), Lily (6,f)
Mixology: 3
Meetup: 5

Hi everyone,
How do I add to the FE group?

We are going to be setting up the Mixology class. If you haven't signed up for it, this is your last chance!

I don't have responses from the following cabins on Mixology:

Desjor
Dwiggins
Jawa Clan 1
Jawa Clan 2
Jedifam
katmar
Levandez
MCWstarcrew
Mikaela 1
Mikaela 2
tinkerbelle
wishuponstars
wxchick
Zephyrd

Mixology is basically a class where they teach you how to make a certain cocktail.

The following are listed as having signed up for Mixology:

4the3ofDisney (3 people)
BadKittyQueen (2 people)
The Sutherlands (2 people, Andy/Liz cabin)
The Mulietts (2 people)
ChunkyMonkey (2 people)
bdubin (2 people)
summer0418 (1 person)

The following have opted out of Mixology:

Sutherland (Gary/Brenda)
Zaloudik
jxhide
Hi everyone,

Hi! bdubin room number is 9088. We would like to do the meetup!

How do I add to fish extender group for this cruise

FISH EXTENDER UPDATE

So here are the broken up groups - and there are still a lot of cabin names and passenger names missing:

STRAGGLE ROCK - 25 PEOPLE

Levandez (7687 - 2 people)
Jeidy Jackie

Zephyrd (Need a cabin, names and number!)

Jedifam (Need a cabin, names and number!)

wishuponstars (2044 - 2 people)
Sharon Mike

wxchick (2 people - need a cabin number)
Jason Jennifer

tinkerbelle (Need a cabin number and names!)
Mom Dad Father-in-law Gabby (5)

Mikaela 1 and 2 (2508 and 2510, 8 people total)
Becky Chris Mikaela (16) Gabriel (15) Faustina (13) Catherine (10) Adeline (5) Pauline (3)

bdubin (9088 - 3 people)
Beth Larry Erika (15)

NEW GROUP - ARIEL! 27 PEOPLE

katmar (4 people, need a cabin number)
Karen John Katelyn (14) Jamie (12)

Dwiggins (7188 - 3 people)
Carmen Chris and Audrey Jane (1.5)

Jawa Clan 1 (6134 - 5 people)
Tracey (36) Eric (37) Andrew (10) Jase (8) Devin (4)

Jawa Clan 2 (6136 - 3 people)
Brian Cindy Gwenna (14)

HollieS (6624 - 4 people - need names!)
Adult 1, Adult 2 Pandora (6) Gabriel (9)

BrandyBoo1 (8607 - 4 people, need names!)
Adult 1 Adult 2 Asha (8) Nisha (6)

Regs (9604 - 4 people, need names!)
Adult 1 Adult 2 Lincoln (6) Carly (4)
Is it too late To join?

Hi Adam. Just a correction on our user name in case you need to contact us. Missing the less than symbol. 4the<3ofDisney. I'm not positive about the mixology for my mom (Debbie). Do I need to know a definite for her? If so, you can remove her from the headcount. Thanks so much for handling this! Paula

Hi 4the<3of disney. Do you know who is going to be in which room for your group? I'm just trying to get things organized. Thanks!

To Adam, is there room for Jaranom? I know we had someone leave our group last month. Maybe they can be put there if the other groups are too full (it's that's okay with the rest of my group)

Hi 4the<3of disney. Do you know who is going to be in which room for your group? I'm just trying to get things organized. Thanks!

To Adam, is there room for Jaranom? I know we had someone leave our group last month. Maybe they can be put there if the other groups are too full (it's that's okay with the rest of my group)

I would be really good to all!!

FINAL MIXOLOGY POST

We are going to be setting up the Mixology class. If you haven't signed up for it, this is your last chance!

I don't have responses from the following cabins on Mixology:

Desjor
Dwiggins
Jawa Clan 1
Jawa Clan 2
Jedifam
katmar
Levandez
MCWstarcrew
Mikaela 1
Mikaela 2
tinkerbelle
wishuponstars
wxchick
Zephyrd

Mixology is basically a class where they teach you how to make a certain cocktail.

The following are listed as having signed up for Mixology:

4the3ofDisney (3 people)
BadKittyQueen (2 people)
The Sutherlands (2 people, Andy/Liz cabin)
The Mulietts (2 people)
ChunkyMonkey (2 people)
bdubin (2 people)
summer0418 (1 person)

The following have opted out of Mixology:

Sutherland (Gary/Brenda)
Zaloudik
jxhide
wishuponstars

Are you still in on this, JediFam?
Yea, why not? Let's go all out! Lol cabin #2523, Sabrina, Rudy, Nathaniel (2). Can you please tell me how it works though? Am I supposed to bring something for each person/day? Only the kids?

Yea, why not? Let's go all out! Lol cabin #2523, Sabrina, Rudy, Nathaniel (2). Can you please tell me how it works though? Am I supposed to bring something for each person/day? Only the kids?
No mixology for us though as I am assuming it's not kid friendly

I'm hoping the Minnie Group is final....I'd like to finally finalize my gifts. This is my first cruise, so is there a schedule we have to follow for the FE or is it at random...I'm assuming (and hoping) you don't leave a gift everyday. Can you let me know? Thank you for everything you're doing Adam, I know you are doing all of this on your free time :) its very appreciated. :))) This is exciting, only 40 days away!!!

MINNIE GROUP RECAP
I'm doing this mostly to verify all the information here

summer0418 (7186 - 2 people)
Summer, Cristian (12/13)
Mixology: 1
Meetup: 2

BadKittyQueen (6064 - 3 people)
Cathy, David, Melody
Mixology: 2
Meetup: 3

The Sutherlands (5022 - 4 people)
Andy, Liz, Wren (4,F), Willow (19mo)
Meetup: ?

The Sutherlands (5020 - 2 people)
Gary, Brenda
Mixology: ?

The Mulietts (8051 - 3 people)
Rachel, Belinda Midkiff, Emmanuel (6)
Meetup: 3

Desjor (8070 - 4 people)
Marnie, Del, Desmond (7), Jordan (6)

4the3ofDisney (8016/8018 - 5 people)
Paula, Jimmy, Debbie (nana), Abby (8,f), Lily (6,f)
Mixology: 3
Meetup: 5

The Zaloudiks (5013 - 2 people)
Luann Danny
Mixology: 0
Meetup: 2

jxhide (9045 - 2 people)
Julia, Jonie

jxhide (9560 - 2 people)
Young, Margaret

MCWstarcrew (9560 - 5 people)
Mom, Dad, Kid 1 (10), Kid 2 (7), Kid 3 (7)
We know you have names! :)

Fill in the blanks and verify your information, please!
All my info is correct

Does anyone have any ideas for gifts for the adults for the FE? I have a few but wanted to know if anyone has anymore ideas

We will hang the fish extender pockets on room 8016. Thanks!

Hi everyone...I haven't had a chance to look at the whole thread, but I wanted to introduce myself. I am so excited for this cruise! This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney. We sailed this itinerary 4 years ago and did a Med cruise 3 years ago. We are from New Hampshire and are total Mousejunkies! Joining me will be my three children. Becca is 14, Nick is 10, and Toria is 8. We are also cruising with my inlaws, Rick and Merrilee. My mother died when Becca was a baby and shortly after that, my dad was in an accident and is now a paraplegic. When Toria was a baby, my husband passed away and my in-laws have been a huge support. Merrilee is my best friend and we tend to bring them with us when we go on vacation (they have also joined us on the other two cruises). Nick is a huge fan of Star Wars and we are all huge fans of Disney, so this is going to be amazing!

Hi everyone...I haven't had a chance to look at the whole thread, but I wanted to introduce myself. I am so excited for this cruise! This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney. We sailed this itinerary 4 years ago and did a Med cruise 3 years ago. We are from New Hampshire and are total Mousejunkies! Joining me will be my three children. Becca is 14, Nick is 10, and Toria is 8. We are also cruising with my inlaws, Rick and Merrilee. My mother died when Becca was a baby and shortly after that, my dad was in an accident and is now a paraplegic. When Toria was a baby, my husband passed away and my in-laws have been a huge support. Merrilee is my best friend and we tend to bring them with us when we go on vacation (they have also joined us on the other two cruises). Nick is a huge fan of Star Wars and we are all huge fans of Disney, so this is going to be amazing!
You introduced everyone else except for yourself! Lol but I'm glad you joined the cruise and everyone is excited for Star Wars!!

We're at less than 40 days...but who is counting?!?! Except for all of us!!! ;) I am super excited. I started working on my FE gifts tonight. I was hoping it would help calm some of my excitement. Guess what?!? NOPE! :) Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Hello all! Wanted to start this thread for our next cruise, the Disney Fantasy February 20, 2016. Join in and let's talk!:banana:
Hi all this will be our second Disney Cruise. It will be myself, my wife (Heather) our daughter Carlee (9 turning 10 the day after we return) and our son Cam (7). We are all from Pittsburgh and looking forward to a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter