• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Cruise - 7 Night Western Caribbean - Aug 6 2016

:sail: WELCOME DISNEY FANTASY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISERS! :sail:

I did not see a post in the Disney Meets Thread or Links Board so I am starting one!

I am going to make a few posts below this one that I can edit for important info, FE info, cruise meet info, etc.
So please be sure to always check the first 4 posts to this thread for updated info!

I am looking forward to getting to know each of you!

:welcome:
Hi

:sail: WELCOME DISNEY FANTASY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISERS! :sail:

I did not see a post in the Disney Meets Thread or Links Board so I am starting one!

I am going to make a few posts below this one that I can edit for important info, FE info, cruise meet info, etc.
So please be sure to always check the first 4 posts to this thread for updated info!

I am looking forward to getting to know each of you!

:welcome:
Can't wait!

Going on our first cruise ever! Taking our 18 year old to celebrate high school graduation and off to college in the fall. We are on the Fantasy Western Caribbean August 6-13. Any advice on excursions on Cozumel and Jamaica?

Going on our first cruise ever! Taking our 18 year old to celebrate high school graduation and off to college in the fall. We are on the Fantasy Western Caribbean August 6-13. Any advice on excursions on Cozumel and Jamaica?

We are doing this one in Cozumel (Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park (CZ72), but swimming with dolphins is fun & the snorkeling/diving is excellent in Cozumel. I couldn't really decide on Jamaica because I have a 5 year old so we are just gonna play on the ship but anything at Dunn's River is great!

Hope that helps!
Dennise

Hi,
My family and I will be on this cruise. It is our second DCL cruise. We sailed the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy almost 2 years ago to the day and we loved it. We participated in a FE group and my kids loved it. We are really looking forward to this again!
Nancy

Nancy:
I tried to PM you all the FE details but you do NOT have 10 messages yet. Go to PAGE 1 for FE thread & see Update, please. Then, post ANYWHERE on the DIS Boards over 10. Wait a bit after 10th post and then you can PM me everything. THANKS!
Dennise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter