Disney Fantasy - August 24th, 2019 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Hi. I am sailing with my granddaughters, 17 and 7. They saw a fish extender video on YouTube and have been so excited, I think we are too late so I am going to do it myself and every night drop a small surprise in. And because they want to give gifts too I will bring some stateroom gifts. I wish we had found out sooner. This is our 2nd cruise but 1st 7 night. Also my first time sailing with the grandkids alone. So excited.
Hey there! We are sailing too and my oldest has been so excited about the fish extender idea. I'm too late to sign up for a group and saw your post... I thought if you're interested we could do a fish extender just between our little families??? What do you think?!?!

Does anyone who was on this cruise know what time embarkation started? We were on the cruise prior to your's and had a delay getting off the ship. Just wondering if that affected anything. Thanks!

Does anyone who was on this cruise know what time embarkation started? We were on the cruise prior to your's and had a delay getting off the ship. Just wondering if that affected anything. Thanks!
We left right on time. Though the check in time was a bit late. Also the roadway just to get our bags to the porters was really long and the shuttle driver we had was quite anxious. We didn't care we were going on Disney cruise!

We left right on time. Though the check in time was a bit late. Also the roadway just to get our bags to the porters was really long and the shuttle driver we had was quite anxious. We didn't care we were going on Disney cruise!

Thanks! Do you know what time did they started letting people on the ship? I'm curious if the ship was cleared at a normal time or not.

And yes, we had quite a wait for our car rental shuttle as they were in that mess of traffic getting in too. In 22 Disney Cruises I have never seen anything like the mess we had disembarking this time. That's really why I'm curious to see if it affected embarkation.

Honestly I didn't check the time we boarded but it wasn't long after we got checked in. We had a 10:30 but didn't get into the terminal until nearly 11.

I actually felt like we boarded earlier for this cruise than I remember in previous trips. We hat an 11:30 PAT and by the time we were finished with checking in, we were able to walk right on (we'd been given boarding group 10, but I think they were already on group 14 by then). Where

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter