• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy April 28, 2018 — 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Hi Folks. Welcome home; I'm sure you'd rather still be out at sea. I hope you all had a great cruise.
I'd like to trouble you to post your dining rotation on this cruise. The rotation is listed on your key card. It should look something like ERAEERA or ERAERAE.
I will be on the June 9th Western. Knowing which schedule they are using on the Western helps me plan. Thanks in advance.

Hi Folks. Welcome home; I'm sure you'd rather still be out at sea. I hope you all had a great cruise.
I'd like to trouble you to post your dining rotation on this cruise. The rotation is listed on your key card. It should look something like ERAEERA or ERAERAE.
I will be on the June 9th Western. Knowing which schedule they are using on the Western helps me plan. Thanks in advance.
Hi! We had RAERAAE
Have fun on your cruise

Hi, we had ERAERRA. Our server said it was strange because they normally only do that rotation on SWDAS but our cruise wasn't one of those.

Hi, we had ERAERRA. Our server said it was strange because they normally only do that rotation on SWDAS but our cruise wasn't one of those.
I've been on both, SWDAS last year and a 'regular' western in 2012. Both had this same 1231223 rotation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter