• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean October 29-November 5, 2016

Hi all! I'll be onboard for my first DCL cruise, and my first solo cruise. Looking forward to meeting everybody!
Really???? First cruise??? You must have done a lot of other Disney though to be a Dis vetran! There are adult only FE groups and it's a great way to meet people on the cruise if you're interested.

Really???? First cruise??? You must have done a lot of other Disney though to be a Dis vetran! There are adult only FE groups and it's a great way to meet people on the cruise if you're interested.

Not my first cruise, but my first cruise on DCL, yes! I've been going to WDW my entire life, and every year for quite some time, so this year I decided to skip the Parks and try DCL :)

Hi all
My wife and I will be on this cruise with our two daughters 11 and 7. Would love to get in on the fish extenders. This will be our second cruise.

Hello! This will be our first family cruise, very excited to take our 6 year old, we have been to Disney world and this year we decided to try a Disney cruise instead! Looking forward to being on the seas over halloween. We are interested in fish extenders too!

Hello! This will be our first family cruise, very excited to take our 6 year old, we have been to Disney world and this year we decided to try a Disney cruise instead! Looking forward to being on the seas over halloween. We are interested in fish extenders too!
Have you emailed me to get added? See my email earlier in this feed.

Hi All,
My husband and I will be aboard celebrating our 11th anniversary! This our first cruise and we are super excited!
You should look at joining an FE group for adults only. My email is noted earlier in this feed if you are interested. It's a great way to meet new people. Email me and I'll give you more info!

This will be my first DCL cruise, but 4th cruise. Will be traveling with my mom and aunt

Hello everyone. We recently booked our cruise. This will be DH and I 2nd DCL. We will be traveling with our 1 year old son (using the cruise to celebrate his first birthday) and my mom and stepdad will be joining us as well. Can't wait!

Hi everyone. I just booked our cruise. This is my second DLC and a friend from work Her first cruise. I caught the cruising bug last July on he Disney Dream can't wait to go again. We want to join the FE group the one for adults only if it is still opened.

Hi!
My husband and I will be on the cruise. It will be our second cruise. Our first one was last year, only four day to see if we liked it, and we are hooked!
I've sent an email asking to join the fish extenders.
Can't wait to cruise with all of you x

Hi everyone. I just booked our cruise. This is my second DLC and a friend from work Her first cruise. I caught the cruising bug last July on he Disney Dream can't wait to go again. We want to join the FE group the one for adults only if it is still opened.

Sure is! Will be until the cruise starts. See my email address above to be added!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter