Disney Express ques?

tinks86

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am a bit confused over who can and can't use the disney express :confused3 We are staying in the HI and it would be great if we could - we didn't book through Disney so does this mean we wouldn't be able to book this service? It would be loads easier than trying to sort out a locker when we arrive!

I have seen on here that people staying at the Dream Castle can book disney express so you might be able to as well?

Hi, I am a bit confused over who can and can't use the disney express :confused3 We are staying in the HI and it would be great if we could - we didn't book through Disney so does this mean we wouldn't be able to book this service? It would be loads easier than trying to sort out a locker when we arrive!

I'd give Eurostar a call, they'd be able to tell you who can and can't use the service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter