Disney Experience Nightmare

Tinkerbelllove

Earning My Ears
I booked a Disney resort package with park hopper and free dining back in July. Today I was up to do my fast passes, but it would only let me do it for 3 guests and not our fourth. I called IT early this morning and was on the phone with her for almost an hour. She could not figure it out either, she put me on hold a couple times while she asked other IT workers, etc. Finally she tells me she will hang up with me, but rest assured they are going to keep working on a solution and email me when its solved. ok so 3 hours go by, no email so I log in to my account to see if its fixed. Now I cant see anything. I see no reservations for the resort. No dining reservations. I had made FP for at least the 3 in our party and yep you guessed it they are gone. So I call and she tells me shes going to give us temporary tickets so I can at least book FP while they still work on this!! I am really concerned to the point of tears. I mean what the heck? why cant they resolve this? oh and the temporary tickets whatever that was supposed to be, I got the email saying they were added but they dont show up either. just a total nightmare, and I sit here wasting my afternoon trying to do other things to take my mind off of it while I wait. Totally disappointing and ridiculous Disney!! Have any of you heard of such a crazy thing???

I've had stuff disappear from the ap, but it is still there when I log in from the website. These problems are too common and incredibly frustrating. Good luck, I hope everything works out!

Sounds familiar.

Bought our tickets (2 adults, 2 kids). Get the confirmation, no problems. A week later my wife calls me frantically informing that Disney charged us twice.....we're now overdrawn! Call them, they obviously refund the mistaken double charge. 40 days later, I go into make reservations for dining, and now I've got eight tickets assigned to us. Call them up again, and they tell me it'll be fixed in 7-10 business days. 30 days later, and a week before our FP+ window opens), still have 8 tickets, and I can't set up my FP+ Group. I don't see to be linked. Called them back up, and it took them almost three hours to figure it all out (they did call me back as soon as it was rectified). Somehow the system linked two tickets to my wife and not for me. Still have four additonal tickets showing in my account. They can't seem to figure out how to get ride of them.

To update, I called Disney myself and while they were not able to connect me with the original person who was helping me, the person I did talk to was able to get me back logged into the Disney experience and now my dining reservations are showing (Hallelujah), and my resort reservation shows agains, but there is a problem with getting my tickets to show up again. They gave me something called a fast pass plus card that allows me to at least make my FP reservations while they work out the bug that is preventing them to link my tickets back in. It just seems unbelievable to me that a company as big as Disney, with such a wonderful reputation at stake, can have a problem like this. They tell me they have been working on it all day and assure me it will all be worked out. This is the problem with relying on computers for everything. what a headache!!

Sounds familiar.

Bought our tickets (2 adults, 2 kids). Get the confirmation, no problems. A week later my wife calls me frantically informing that Disney charged us twice.....we're now overdrawn! Call them, they obviously refund the mistaken double charge. 40 days later, I go into make reservations for dining, and now I've got eight tickets assigned to us. Call them up again, and they tell me it'll be fixed in 7-10 business days. 30 days later, and a week before our FP+ window opens), still have 8 tickets, and I can't set up my FP+ Group. I don't see to be linked. Called them back up, and it took them almost three hours to figure it all out (they did call me back as soon as it was rectified). Somehow the system linked two tickets to my wife and not for me. Still have four additonal tickets showing in my account. They can't seem to figure out how to get ride of them.
Wow, that sounds crazy too. I don't understand why it would take hours to fix something like this either. Incredibly frustrating!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter