Disney Engagement Ring Box?

beast4beauty

Earning My Ears
First off, my apologies if this is in the wrong thread. I wasn't quite sure where to ask this.

I'm planning a special trip to DL later on this year and, if all goes well, I'll be proposing to my lovely lady friend. Still working out details at this point. Ring is bought, room is booked (staying in the Fairy Tale suite! :)), and so forth. However, the ring box I have right now is just a boring white box.

I've tried searching for a Disney ring box, but didn't have much luck. There's a model maker out there that has done some awesome custom boxes, but I have to imagine those cost a pretty penny. Have any of you seen Disney themed ring boxes? She is a huge Beauty and the Beast fan if that helps at all.

I know this is a longshot, but I still have to try. Thanks in advance!

Congrats! I don't have a recommendation gor you though other than have you looked on etsy?

What about presenting the ring on a glass blown rose under a dome (like the one on B & B) ? It has been a long time since I have been to DL (usually go to WDW), so I am not sure if they have a crystal shop there, but I know you can go to Arribas Brothers on line and order from them. I bought a small one for my daughter a couple of years ago since she is a big fan as well.

What about presenting the ring on a glass blown rose under a dome (like the one on B & B) ? It has been a long time since I have been to DL (usually go to WDW), so I am not sure if they have a crystal shop there, but I know you can go to Arribas Brothers on line and order from them. I bought a small one for my daughter a couple of years ago since she is a big fan as well.

DL does have a crystal shop in the New Orleans square area, but I hadn't heard you could buy those crystal items online. I just found the crystal rose on the Arribas Brothers site and it was $105! :scared1: I would hate to spend that much, especially since I can't tell if the dome can be removed from the photo.

I do love the idea though. It's very sweet. Maybe I can find another rose somewhere else. Thanks!

you may want to try the Lenox website, they carry some disney themed items. type in Disney in the search bar. That will bring up options for you to click on to view certain types of characters designs. Good Luck!

you may want to try the Lenox website, they carry some disney themed items. type in Disney in the search bar. That will bring up options for you to click on to view certain types of characters designs. Good Luck!

Did a quick look and didn't see anything that jumped out at me immediately. However, as I was looking through, something clicked in my brain and I remembered that she collects Disney Precious Moments figurines. I can't believe I forgot that! I know there are some Beauty and the Beast ones she doesn't have, and there are a few wedding themed ones.

It even looks like I might be able to slip the ring on the arm of the "Dressed For A Happily Ever After" Belle one. Add in a personalized message and it just might work!

Thank you so much!

Did a quick look and didn't see anything that jumped out at me immediately. However, as I was looking through, something clicked in my brain and I remembered that she collects Disney Precious Moments figurines. I can't believe I forgot that! I know there are some Beauty and the Beast ones she doesn't have, and there are a few wedding themed ones.

It even looks like I might be able to slip the ring on the arm of the "Dressed For A Happily Ever After" Belle one. Add in a personalized message and it just might work!

Thank you so much!

Happy you found something. I hope it all works out. Remember to post photos and give us an update of how everything goes. pixiedust:

Thank you so much!

Lenox has a Beast one, he is on one knee with his hand outstretched. Looks like he is asking for her hand...You could put the ring on his hand.

Happy you found something. I hope it all works out. Remember to post photos and give us an update of how everything goes. pixiedust:

It won't be until late November, but I'll try to remember to do that :)

Lenox has a Beast one, he is on one knee with his hand outstretched. Looks like he is asking for her hand...You could put the ring on his hand.

I didn't see that on the Lenox site, but finding a bunch of various Lenox B & B ones via Google. Between these and the Precious Moments collection, I should be able to find something great.

Thank you all for your ideas and suggestions. It'll help make a special moment all the more special for her (that is, as long as she says yes ;))

I just joined this board a few days ago and just googled beauty and the beast ring boxes and found this thread. My lucky day.

I hope I'm still in time for you but wanted to give you a helpful tip I found out by accident! My fiancé proposed to me in WDW less than a week ago (still getting used to the fiancé thing haha!) and I didn't see it anywhere that they offer "just engaged" buttons but I asked and they do! I didn't see anyone else in the parks with them on so I wonder how many people actually know that! I would assume they have them in DL too, worth a check! Best of luck to you!! :)

232323232fp63258_nu3352_4_2_438_WSNRCG354786747337nu0mrj.jpg

this was what my fiance used to ask me. its Lenox and perfect.

When you buy jewelry from disney you get a white box with Mickey Mouse heads on it. I'm not too positive if it comes with all jewelry, but I know when your in the parks the box is usually open displaying the jewelry it contains. It may not hold any rings, but you could for sire use that!

62481.jpg

Got this...got other surprise guests coming down for the trip. Time to call Disney and see if I can have this with the ring dropped off at BOG if they could bring it to the table or something along those lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter