Disney Emoji Blitz

I just noticed that my reward for reaching level 90 does not show Donald anymore, but silver box with charge icon on it. So, I guess it's random emoji now.
As long as I get my free emoji, I'm happy. I hope they've fixed whatever bug that changes the emoji reward to gold/ruby chest with disappointing content (compared to free emoji).
Mine for level 80 changed from Mulan to a gold box too (which I’m fine with cause I already have Mulan and would love someone new)

Mine for level 210 changed from Elsa to a silver box. I don't really need another Elsa, but shouldn't it be a gold box?

Did you timeshift forward? I did and my free spins stopped until the real time caught up with the time shifted date.

thanks robinb, I did timeshift forward last week and then I had gone back in settings to fix the time to automatic again. Once I read your message, I thought maybe I should check my settings again, just in case... I went in, looked, everything was fine, didn`t change anything, went back to DEB and my extra spins were available again! Not sure why, but I won`t complain! :)

Mine for level 210 changed from Elsa to a silver box. I don't really need another Elsa, but shouldn't it be a gold box?
That sucks, definitely should be a gold box. Level 210 wow, I imagine most of your characters are pretty close to maxed out by now.

That sucks, definitely should be a gold box. Level 210 wow, I imagine most of your characters are pretty close to maxed out by now.

Not even close! I don't have any level 3 silver emoji and my best gold is level 3 (one away from level 4).

From the announcement image, it looks like there will be some new emojis!

Magica de Spell, Webby, and Gizmo Duck (I'd guess from the Magica de Spell Villain event)
Bullseye and Jessie (Toy Story Challenge or Tumbleweeds Event)

I'm wondering if Maleficent is going to be part of the Villains and Princess Challenge and Sorcerer Mickey for the Fantasia event. They're not new, but not everyone has them already, so it would be a chance for new players to get them and for older players to level them up.

I don't have Maleficent or Ursula, so I can't do half the challenge. I don't want to waste gems on diamond boxes when it's only a 15% chance for each of them, either. These are my least favorite events, where if you don't have the right emoji you can't do parts at all.

I don't have Maleficent or Ursula, so I can't do half the challenge. I don't want to waste gems on diamond boxes when it's only a 15% chance for each of them, either. These are my least favorite events, where if you don't have the right emoji you can't do parts at all.
I’m not a fan of these events either. I only have Aurora and certainly don’t want to spend 200 gems on Ariel.

I'm also not a fan of these emoji specific events. At least with the bingo event, if you don't have the "lucky" emoji, you can still (in theory) finish the event if you play enough. With these challenge events, if you don't have the emoji, you can't play the event. The only saving grace (at least this time) is that none of the prizes are an emoji box. So while you miss out other prizes, at least it's not an emoji box (or worse, a new-event-only emoji like Robin Hood was for the last event).

Challenge events are not my favorite either, so I treat them as bonus : I play for the chest rewards with whatever emoji I have, and if I don't have any of the emojis, I just continue with my missions. Just like daily challenges are just bonus to me because I prefer to work on my missions and ignore them unless my mission is to play them.
I did have to sit out of few Challenge events completely and couldn't finish for many.

I have all but Ursula. Completed Ariel, 3/5 of Aurora, and 4/5 for Maleficint. At that point I gave up. 201 suns during blitz for Maleficint to complete, 64 lightning during blitz for level 4 of Aurora is when I stopped. There’s no way to complete without buying suns and extra lives. Back to my regularly scheduled level increases.

I completed all but Ursula. I don't have her and wasn't willing to spend 200 gems for a slight chance of getting her.

I have maxed out my levels (at 240, I think) and item cards, so while I wait for new ones to come, I am doing the daily challenges and playing to get as many coins as I can so I can buy gold boxes (I've completely maxed out all the silver box emojis).

Challenge events are not my favorite either, so I treat them as bonus : I play for the chest rewards with whatever emoji I have, and if I don't have any of the emojis, I just continue with my missions. Just like daily challenges are just bonus to me because I prefer to work on my missions and ignore them unless my mission is to play them.
I did have to sit out of few Challenge events completely and couldn't finish for many.

I used to not bother with the Daily Challenges, but then they changed it so that what you did in challenge games counted towards your missions and it's not nearly so much of an inconvenience now. They still don't always align, but it's much better than when nothing you did in daily challenges counted towards missions.

Well, it's finally happened. I'm plugging away towards level 50, and I got the dreaded mission: make 90 vertical swaps using a Pirates of the Carribean emoji. I do not have any PotC emoji, of course. There go 20 gems down the drain :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter