Disney Emoji Blitz

HELP!!!! I am stuck on a challenge where you need a star plus a collection item and a star plus a star. I can't get past this stage - is there a trick I am missing?? The two stars or the star and collection item have to be side by side to be successful?? Im getting very frustrated I can tell you:eeyore::confused3:confused::scared1:

HELP!!!! I am stuck on a challenge where you need a star plus a collection item and a star plus a star. I can't get past this stage - is there a trick I am missing?? The two stars or the star and collection item have to be side by side to be successful?? Im getting very frustrated I can tell you:eeyore::confused3:confused::scared1:
That one took me almost all day!!! I used the Mad Hatter. Took forever. The best I could do was maybe one star and collection item per every round if I was lucky. And I paid for the 2xs items too. Good luck...it's a killer!!!

I use Jiminy Cricket for challenges that involve star since his power gives rainbow star.
Then I use full power boost if it's star + star 2x or more in a game, or more item boost for star + item since his drop rate is not great.

Ugh just finished the event and did not get a new character. So irritated. Thankful they will go to the gold box so I will get them eventually. It was fun using their power even though I don’t have them. I do enjoy these dual events mainly for that reason!

Wow this event is tough. I just got done with the Star plus item now onto 180 some sunshines during Select Nemo characters turns..... I’m hoping I can finish this one.

Ugh just finished the event and did not get a new character. So irritated. Thankful they will go to the gold box so I will get them eventually. It was fun using their power even though I don’t have them. I do enjoy these dual events mainly for that reason!
Yup. I finished and got Nemo, who I already had. At least it adds another notch toward leveling up for that clownfish. I was hoping for Bruce.

I'm finding the event pretty manageable. There are some levels that take a while, but there are plenty that, if you have the emojis you need, can be won in one or 2 lives. I didn't even play the first day, and I'm on the 28th task now.

Same, I just got my Dory to level 3. :worried:

Finished last night- got another Nemo. Kinda disappointing to only get a pretty common gold box emoji after a long event.

All that effort and I got another hank. All the boxes I got in this round were repeats, seriously considering skipping the next event like this and focusing on leveling up instead. I’m at 67 now and at 70 my prize is the hatbox ghost which I don’t already have and who I’m excited to get.

I got another Hank.

I got another Nemo. I enjoyed the challenge but very disappointed the diamond box prize wasn’t someone new. Hank or Crush would have been nice. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter