• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Emoji Blitz

New to the game...why does it not let me play when I have lives left? I get 2-3 lives in, and then I keep hitting "play", but it keeps toggling me back and forth between whatever screen I'm on and "Boosts". I don't want to buy a boost, but it seems like it wants to force me to do so.

Edited to add that I'm now refilled to 5 lives, and it still won't let me play. Quitting the app and restarting my iPad don't help.
Go to their help page, I've seen something about what to do when this happens. Good luck!

Go to their help page, I've seen something about what to do when this happens. Good luck!
I've done everything they suggest doing...it makes no difference. I found a note from about 2-1/2 months ago about an issue that MIGHT be related...it says they were going to fix it in the next update... Surely there's been an update since August 23?

I've asked a question through their help desk...guess I'll wait and see if I receive an answer...so far all day have only been able to play 4 games, and my coins have gone from 4510 to 3076 to 2610 to 2146... And I'm not spending any coins!

I've done everything they suggest doing...it makes no difference. I found a note from about 2-1/2 months ago about an issue that MIGHT be related...it says they were going to fix it in the next update... Surely there's been an update since August 23?

I've asked a question through their help desk...guess I'll wait and see if I receive an answer...so far all day have only been able to play 4 games, and my coins have gone from 4510 to 3076 to 2610 to 2146... And I'm not spending any coins!
Oh that doesn't sound good at all, I would definitely contact them. However just warning you from my experience they aren't much help. Wishing you the best though!

Does anyone have any tips for collecting more items for the Malificent challenge? I would buy the Mickey but I've saved up only 200 gems and have both Tink +Genie so I'm worried it will be a power up. Very annoyed that this challenge wants you to buy gems to advance... Thanks in advance!:tink:::MinnieMoprincess:

You lucked out - I had a bunch of google play credit from doing google surveys, so I bought a bunch of gems. I got 4 genies and then finally a sorcerer mickey!
Hiya! I have a question about doing those surveys, are they worth it? I've been thinking about starting them to earn credits for the game but, I wanna know if its safe and effective. Thanks!

Does anyone have any tips for collecting more items for the Malificent challenge? I would buy the Mickey but I've saved up only 200 gems and have both Tink +Genie so I'm worried it will be a power up. Very annoyed that this challenge wants you to buy gems to advance... Thanks in advance!:tink:::MinnieMoprincess:

I was able to get halfway through already without the Mickey. Biggest thing that helps is trying to do a star + item combo. I try to use the emojis that I found give me the most chances for stars, then when I get a star, I save it as long as possible to see if an item will line up with it.

I finally saved up enough diamonds and last night took a chance and bought the diamond box. I was lucky and got mickey! I already have Tink and Genie, and neither were maxed out, so I was worried I'd get one of them again!

Oh that doesn't sound good at all, I would definitely contact them. However just warning you from my experience they aren't much help. Wishing you the best though!
Good to know...got a response saying they'd be back to me in 48 hours, so I'll wait that long. I wonder what might happen if I uninstall and reinstall the app. Would I lose the emojis I've already downloaded to my keyboard?

Good to know...got a response saying they'd be back to me in 48 hours, so I'll wait that long. I wonder what might happen if I uninstall and reinstall the app. Would I lose the emojis I've already downloaded to my keyboard?
I have done that before and as long as you were logged into Facebook then no you shouldn't lose any. However, I did lose progress on some missions. It's a risky move but, sometimes works.

Same here. I can't play anything but "Challenges". Any body other there that can help? I'm on Level 6. If I click "Missions" or "Icons" it will take me to the Boosts. I have some "free" boosts that I'd use, but even if I click that, I can't click "Play".

Today is the last day of the Maleficent challenge. I still need to collect 100 books before the end of the day to finish. I haven't been playing as much the last week or so.

I hate that you have to buy a diamond box for sorcerer Mickey. I haven't spent money on the game and can't. I rarely use diamonds and only have 200--- not worth the 1/3 shot at getting him and I have the other two who are both at level 2 already. Getting all the way to the end will be really hard without the extra power from Mickey.

Yeah, I accidentally used my gems and did it and got tinker bell. I was looking at it to see if you were guaranteed the Mickey and accidentally moved forward with it.

So Maleficent will come with the first skull box? I spent $10 bucks to get the Sorcerer Mickey and even with him doubling the number of grimoires I can't see any hope of finishing the whole prize track in the alotted days.

The most books I have recevied was 8 and that was swapping stars with books x2 in one game. No way to finish, I'm finally on the last step to hopefully get Malicifent but need 150 books! :0

i am on the last one but wont get to play till tonight hopefully i can defeat her 1 last time to upgrade her. good luck all!

Can anyone tell me how many levels there currently are?

Is there a way to delete a post? I didn't see my last post, so I posted again. Now both are showing.

I hate that you have to buy a diamond box for sorcerer Mickey. I haven't spent money on the game and can't. I rarely use diamonds and only have 200--- not worth the 1/3 shot at getting him and I have the other two who are both at level 2 already. Getting all the way to the end will be really hard without the extra power from Mickey.
Yes, I had spent all 200 gems that I earned through challenges and spins, only to get a repeat silver emoji. What a waste.

Can anyone tell me how many levels there currently are?

Is there a way to delete a post? I didn't see my last post, so I posted again. Now both are showing.

I'm on 77. Not sure how high it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter