• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Emoji Blitz

So who's your favourite person to use against Maleficent? I'm using Nemo a lot because of the frequent board clears and stars. But keen to hear other strategies :)

So who's your favourite person to use against Maleficent? I'm using Nemo a lot because of the frequent board clears and stars. But keen to hear other strategies :)
ya i just got nemo upgraded so i almost allways get a star or sun or cloud wish we could get the new mickey in a different way besides the gem box that has a 1 in 3 shot

I lucked out and got Sorcerer Mickey on my second try. With him you get 2X the books. I am a little confused on how to correctly use his power though. Does anyone know?

When you tap Sorcerer Mickey a circle of stars appears. They then move around and resolve themselves into a pattern. You need to trace the pattern between the stars. It looks like you don't have to do in one continuous motion, just make sure to link all of the stars within the time limit.

I was using Elsa before getting the Sorcerer Mickey. She clears whole lines which was pretty useful. I also found that trying to use the Book+Star works (creates more books), but it can be hard to get the book and star to line up correctly.

Last edited:

When you tap Sorcerer Mickey a circle of stars appears. They then move around and resolve themselves into a pattern. You need to trace the pattern between the stars. It looks like you don't have to do in one continuous motion, just make sure to link all of the stars within the time limit.

I was using Elsa before getting the Sorcerer Mickey. She clears whole lines which was pretty useful. I also found that trying to use the Book+Star works (creates more books), but it can be hard to get the book and star to line up correctly.
ya the book and star really helps but getting them to line up is hard good luck all

I hate that you have to buy a diamond box for sorcerer Mickey. I haven't spent money on the game and can't. I rarely use diamonds and only have 200--- not worth the 1/3 shot at getting him and I have the other two who are both at level 2 already. Getting all the way to the end will be really hard without the extra power from Mickey.

I have less than 100 diamonds. I keep having to use mine to get past tasks that I can't do because I don;t have the required emoji yet.

I hate that you have to buy a diamond box for sorcerer Mickey. I haven't spent money on the game and can't. I rarely use diamonds and only have 200--- not worth the 1/3 shot at getting him and I have the other two who are both at level 2 already. Getting all the way to the end will be really hard without the extra power from Mickey.

I totally agree! If you buy the box with diamonds, you should be able to pick which one you get! I used diamonds for the Halloween one. I had already received the yeti in a gold box, and bought the diamond box thinking surely they'll give me the ghost. Nope! I don't spend money on games either, so it took me a long time to collect enough diamonds!

Thank you!

so i have saved my gems and had over 200 and lucked out and got the new mickey i dont like his power with the stars but i love the x2 for the event good luck all!

so i have saved my gems and had over 200 and lucked out and got the new mickey i dont like his power with the stars but i love the x2 for the event good luck all!

You lucked out - I had a bunch of google play credit from doing google surveys, so I bought a bunch of gems. I got 4 genies and then finally a sorcerer mickey!

I had saved up about 230 gems. Gambled. Lost. Another Genie.

for anyone wanted to gurantee the new mickey you would have to have the other 2 maxed out so good luck all

How do I get the Maleficent emoji? Is it part of the prize track? I started started playing just as the Ursula challenge was ending and have seen it in some sample screens.

I haven't gotten her, but assuming this is similar to the Ursula event, then you have to play the event to unlock her. The prize track has a bunch of gold boxes and three purple skull face boxes. Last time, Ursula was in the purple box, so I'm assuming it'll be the same with Maleficent.

I haven't gotten her, but assuming this is similar to the Ursula event, then you have to play the event to unlock her. The prize track has a bunch of gold boxes and three purple skull face boxes. Last time, Ursula was in the purple box, so I'm assuming it'll be the same with Maleficent.

So Maleficent will come with the first skull box? I spent $10 bucks to get the Sorcerer Mickey and even with him doubling the number of grimoires I can't see any hope of finishing the whole prize track in the alotted days.

So Maleficent will come with the first skull box? I spent $10 bucks to get the Sorcerer Mickey and even with him doubling the number of grimoires I can't see any hope of finishing the whole prize track in the alotted days.
Yes. She comes with the first box you get on the track. By the time you finish the track she should be on level 2

I am so frustrated that I spent 200 gems that I've been saving up since I started and it leveled up my tink to 2.5 instead of giving me mickey or genie. Bleh. :rolleyes:

New to the game...why does it not let me play when I have lives left? I get 2-3 lives in, and then I keep hitting "play", but it keeps toggling me back and forth between whatever screen I'm on and "Boosts". I don't want to buy a boost, but it seems like it wants to force me to do so.

Edited to add that I'm now refilled to 5 lives, and it still won't let me play. Quitting the app and restarting my iPad don't help.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter