Disney Emoji Blitz

I finished the Halloween event and I'm joining the group of not being happy about the prize being just a random gold box. I got an upgrade on the Cheshire Cat which kind of stinks. :( So, I still don't have either the Hatbox Ghost or the Abominable Snowman. :(

I'm almost finished with the Halloween event and am disappointed to find out it's just a random gold box. I still need to collect most of the gold emojis, so hopefully I will get one I don't have yet.

Yay! I have an avatar now.

I wish it only did upgrades to characters after you had collected them all. And like others, bummed that I didn't get a Halloween emoji at the end of the Halloween event.

I came here with that exact question, too. It hadn't occurred to me that they stopped working when I updated my iOS, so maybe that's it. Fingers crossed the game designers have been told about this bug and will fix it in an update soon!

Update for anyone else having this issue: They work when you use them as stickers instead of emojis from a keyboard.

How many levels are there? I'm on 56 and they won't give me anymore item collections. Just says 'coming soon. Complete all tasks
To unlock'. I'm curious how high it goes. The item collection I just finished was the vehicles where the UFO was rare.

How many levels are there? I'm on 56 and they won't give me anymore item collections. Just says 'coming soon. Complete all tasks
To unlock'. I'm curious how high it goes. The item collection I just finished was the vehicles where the UFO was rare.

I am in the same position as you are. The last collection I had was with the ufos and now the next group are locked. I am not sure what tasks will unlock them.

I had to 'waste' 40 coins to bypass missions that required collecting emojis because there aren't any.

Wish I knew what tasks have to be completed in order to unlock more. Completing a level doesn't do it.

Someone a few pages back said that there were 65 levels, but they must have added more because I am now on 68. I have also collected all the items, but there are random items dropping for me so that I can still complete the tasks.

I did have to burn some jems bypassing the task to collect 8 items in one game. I tried using extra time and item boosts plus the rainbow+item combo and the best I can do is 7.

Man, I'm feeling like a total slug. I'm only on level 40. You guys amaze me. :tongue:

I'm really sick of purchasing a gold box-only to have an upgrade on a character
my thought is eventually i will get all of them cause once they are maxed out you have more of a chance to get new one plus they keep adding them so I'm OK with not getting a new one every time i want to level them all up to max level but haven't played in a while Disney magic kingdom Halloween event is priority since i finished this one ages ago

I just got the Belle emoji from a gold box and then some more sets of items unlocked! The first one is called "Wonderland." Next is "Outer Space", then "Disney Hats", and "Fun in the Sun."

I'm just curious, what's everyone's favorite/go to emoji? I can never decide which one to use!

I just came to post that there were more item collections added today but I see you guys beat me to it.

I'm just curious, what's everyone's favorite/go to emoji? I can never decide which one to use!
Kermit is my best, most powerful so I use him a lot. But I also really like Tink since I get more stars that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter