• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Emoji Blitz

Ugh I hate key events! But Jessie is one of the few I need and with a 50/50 shot of getting her I have to try....

Yeah, drop rate on the key events is really low. And, tbh, if it is Buzz or Jessie at the end, I really don't care. I already have both, and both are at least lvl 2, so if I do not finish, I won't really be out anything. I did finally get the Bride from a gold box yesterday.

I already have Jesse and Buzz. I'd be more excited if Woody was an option.
Wouldn't make any difference for me. I have Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Bullseye. I just wish the drops were better - at an average of 1 per game, it's a long slog of an event.

Well I feel like my drop rate is slightly higher this time around meaning 1.5 keys per game instead of the usual 1. I’ve got enough coins saved up for one maybe by tomorrow two dual boxes in case I don’t get Jessie at the end of the event so hopefully I’ll get her.

Drop rate sucks. I'm getting 1 key if I'm lucky. Tried the duo box and got another Buzz. Needed Jessie. Don;t see myself ever collecting enough keys for the boxes.

I have 27 more keys to go. I have been (1) working on my challenges and then grabbing a key when I see it and (2) opened up the minimum number of bronze boxes and then went to silver. I just opened up my last silver and am not going back for the other bronze ones. I think that the bronze ones will seem to go fast now that I'm done slogging through the silvers.

Got buzz from the event, then used some of my saved up coins to buy a dual box and got Jessie!

The Up event started today. Has there been an event with restricted emoji before? I wanted to play with Holiday Mickey because one of my missions requires him, but he's not allowed in the event. I've never run into that before.

I've experienced that in the past where a few select characters were not available for play, but no rhyme or reason for who they were because they weren't all special ones.

Just realized that I don't have a single UP character to play with :(

This is the second event since the new publisher took over where the "Lucky Emojis" were essentially not emojis who were already around (Dug doesn't really count to me - I'm not pushing people on Facebook to play games they don't otherwise play). It seems like it always used to be some emojis that you may have already had, plus whatever the new emoji was for the even that was available in a diamond, etc. box. This and the Kingdom Hearts one only used the new emojis, so the only way you're going to be able to use doubling emojis is if you jump the gun and spend gems to get the box you're trying to get at the end anyway. I was hoping the Kingdom Hearts thing was a one-off, but it's looking like they're going to be going this route more to try to push people to spend more money.

The Up event started today. Has there been an event with restricted emoji before? I wanted to play with Holiday Mickey because one of my missions requires him, but he's not allowed in the event. I've never run into that before.

It happens, for food fight you can’t use any emojis that add time I’m pretty sure.

Last edited:
Good to know I shouldn't be mad at the new publisher over it. :teeth:

I had made facebook accounts for my dogs years ago to help me on some other game, so I used both of them to help me get enough friends to get Dug.

Here's the list of the February events. New emojis appear to be Russell and Carl, Maid Marian, Gaston, and Clawhauser. That's a pretty good number of new emojis!
upload_2019-2-1_8-5-45.png

I don't think this is the first time that players either have to have a restricted emoji or all of the emojis are new. Wasn't the Star Wars events (with Rey, Finn, and BB-8) like that?

Here's the list of the February events. New emojis appear to be Russell and Carl, Maid Marian, Gaston, and Clawhauser. That's a pretty good number of new emojis!
View attachment 379633

I don't think this is the first time that players either have to have a restricted emoji or all of the emojis are new. Wasn't the Star Wars events (with Rey, Finn, and BB-8) like that?

and kingdom hearts was the two new emojis

On a side note, while Dug is useful because he doubles the balloon count, he's not very useful while trying to get the balloons in the first place (i.e., he doesn't add power-ups or clear any spaces).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter