Disney El Capitan Theatre (Hollywood)

PapaNonni

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
If you're making the trip to Disneyland, check out what movie is playing at Disney's El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. The theatre is an immersive experience with props and costumes on display from the Disney movie you'll be seeing. Worth the trip into Hollywood!

You're exactly right! The Graumans Chinese Theatre is right across the street, great point to mention (thank you)...and another plus is that the El Capitan Theatre exits into the Ghairadelli chocolate store :P

Now when I try to go to the El Capitan website, I just get redirected to the general Disney website. Is anyone else having that problem?

Did you use the URL I provided, which doesn't have any tracking data in the link?
I think it might be because I'm outside the US - my husband is on a business trip in California and could pull up the website no problem. Not great for those of us planning our trips from afar!

I think it might be because I'm outside the US - my husband is on a business trip in California and could pull up the website no problem. Not great for those of us planning our trips from afar!
That's really weird. Although the El Cap is owned by Disney, it has nothing to do with Disneyland, and the URL points straight to the theater's website. Anyway, glad your hubby was able to view the site. Hope you get a chance to visit the theater! (And the Ghirardelli soda shop...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter