• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney ECVs-How do you park hop and not pay twice for rental on the same day?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I thought this could be done, but I'm not sure what you need to do when you return your rental at the first park to make sure you have the right paper work, etc. not to pay again at the second park for a scooter rental. I know you run the risk of not getting a scooter at the second park.

Also, does this work the same way, if you return to the same park, say after a nap, etc.? I heard if you go back to the same park that they will secure it in some way; so, it doesn't get rented by someone else. How does that work? TIA

The ECV can't leave the park, so you turn it in at the park you first rented from. Keep your receipt and you can trade it for an ecv at the second park - if they have one (as you already mentioned, there is no guarantee that they will). It works the same if you leave the park and then come back later.
The uncertainty is why many people rent from one of the off-site places. You can find out more in the disABILITIES FAQs thread near the top of this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter