Disney Early Morning Magic - Toy Story Land

KrisBex

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they will bring back Early Morning Magic for Toy Story Land? We are going in March 2020 and really wanted to take advantage of this :(

Does anyone know if they will bring back Early Morning Magic for Toy Story Land? We are going in March 2020 and really wanted to take advantage of this :(

While this is speculation, my feeling is it’s doubtful we’ll ever see TSL EMM again in that format. We may eventually see some type of early morning up-charge event incorporating SWGE, or SWGE and TSL, but hard to know when/if/what that format will ultimately be, in my opinion.

I was really hoping for Toy Story EMM for our mid-November trip. I have given up hope but was also a little shocked that nothing had been released for MK EMM. Sadly, it looks like the EMM are gone for now.

We are going in March 2020 and hoping for the same thing. We did the event at MK when we were there in March and LOVED it. I would do MK and TSL both if they offered them.

While this is speculation, my feeling is it’s doubtful we’ll ever see TSL EMM again in that format. We may eventually see some type of early morning up-charge event incorporating SWGE, or SWGE and TSL, but hard to know when/if/what that format will ultimately be, in my opinion.
So sad. Especially with the new tiering at HS. Makes it real hard to enjoy the good rides in the park.

If they don't extend the EMHs, I wouldn't be surprised to see some type of upcharge EMM at the parks. Whether it will be the same as before with TSL, or some combination of TSL and SWGE (that would be nice), is all speculation.

EMM Fantasyland is bookable for certain dates through March 2020. I just booked a date in February last night. Still nothing for EMM TSL though.

I just booked a March Early Morning Magic at Fantasyland. Hoping they do something for Toy Story Land soon!

No doubt there will be some form of paid early entry for SWGE & TSL by Spring break 2020. No way that Disney leaves money on the table.

They do not have anything scheduled because of RotR opening AND they want the demand to be high to justify jacking up the TSL EMM price around 20%+ as we have seen with the other parties that were stopped for a short time then brought back by popular demand.

We are dreading the heat/humidity during our June trip so much that we are willing to pay the almost double the peak ticket entry if that means we get in to early to ride 3-4 top tier rides before RD then everything else by 11 so we can get lunch in the AC and get out of the park from noon to 5pm if its unbearable. I have no doubt that Disney will be happy to have my group pay that too!

I was really excited seeing EMM is back in MK. Hoping that's a good sign for them to bring it back to TSL!! We are going last week of March 2020

yes the pre-planning without knowing the hours is rough. I have 2 different schedules right now .. waiting on the hope that they release some EMM for TSL. If they dont, we have to go with option B for 2 days. I'm checking disney new so often it's crazy haha
Releasing EMM for MK and now Villains AHs coming back too has me more and more positive that they will release EMM for TSL too.

yes the pre-planning without knowing the hours is rough. I have 2 different schedules right now .. waiting on the hope that they release some EMM for TSL. If they dont, we have to go with option B for 2 days. I'm checking disney new so often it's crazy haha
Releasing EMM for MK and now Villains AHs coming back too has me more and more positive that they will release EMM for TSL too.
Even if they dont release TS EMM again I'd take SWGE EMM. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter