Disney Dream!!

When in May are you going? We are taking DS on his first cruise in May and we picked a 3 night one to get him started :cool1:

Congrats You're gonna have a blast! :thumbsup2

THanks! I cannot wait! the video on disneycruise site looks awesome. I can't wait to see what "andy's room" looks like, and all the other little restaurants they have!;) and what a slide!

When in May are you going? We are taking DS on his first cruise in May and we picked a 3 night one to get him started :cool1:

may 5, it's a 3 night cruise as well :) I figure that it has the same stops as the 4 day cruise the only thing we are missing is the day at sea :dance3:

Yay! Didn't you just get back from a cruise? Or am I confusing you with someone else?? We are booked on the Dream in December 2011....it's FOREVER away!!! I'm sure I'll be on this board way too much, just trying to pass the time until we cruise! Have fun in May...we expect a full report!! :)

That is the same one we are on :thumbsup2

Cool! :cool1:

Yay! Didn't you just get back from a cruise? Or am I confusing you with someone else?? We are booked on the Dream in December 2011....it's FOREVER away!!! I'm sure I'll be on this board way too much, just trying to pass the time until we cruise! Have fun in May...we expect a full report!! :)

Yes we went on a cruise this past may! and the disney wonder was very very nice,
I booked disney Dream just because the ship looks beautiful, and I really cannot wait to try that long long tube slide :goodvibes

I can't wait, now it is going to be an annual thing, weekend disney cruise every year, or maybe I can save enough money for a europe disney cruise....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter