Disney Dream, Money is no object

Glenn29

Does Jungle Cruise still take an E ticket
I'm sure similar threads have been posted but I haven't seen them. I'd love to know what some of your Disney Dream Vacations would be. If you were uber wealthy and money was no object.

Let's throw a few parameters in just to keep it somewhat realistic. Anything you want SHOULD be something money can buy, in other words no vacationing with Brad Pitt or JLo. Let's limit it to two weeks, but I think it's safe to open it up to the whole area, so off site can be part of the dream as well.

What I'm most interested in is where would people stay? Where would they eat, on and offsite? Would you visit other parks for a few days? or stay 100% disney parks? Rent a car? uber everywhere? use disney transportation? Would you get a plaid? everyday?

Anything else you would do if finances didn't come into play.

I would stay in the three-bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower, theme park view room. I'd have the VIP tour guides for the entire trip so I didn't have to worry about fast passes or getting around to all the parks. I would do all the tours you can book and go to all the nice restaurants.

I would split stay WL and AKL on the DxDDP. I would do all three After Hours events, both EMM experiences, dessert parties in MK/EP/HS, HHDR, FoLK Tier 1, Caring for Giants, and the rhino tour. Three days in MK, two days in all other parks plus two resort days. I would then hop over to Universal and do three days there with the Express Pass!

I would do a split stay between the Grand Villas or Suites at Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, and Animal Kingdom. Oh, and throw in the suite at the MK Park. Then VIP everywhere, lots of tours, lots of dining. Like post #2.

I would do BLT or VGF grand villa or CCV cabin. Deluxe dining plan. I would probably do a VIP tour for a day but I think I would really like to just enjoy the parks. We never eat 3 meals per day so I would love to “pay it forward” and maybe treat a random family to a meal 1 or 2x during the trip and give a Mickey bar, pretzel, or churro to a stranger each day! I would love to do the dessert parties at MK, Frozen and HS. Fireworks cruise on the Grand 1 yacht and illuminations cruise! Then 2 days at Portofino Bay at Universal Studios. Also 1 day at Discovery Cove then off to a Disney Cruise!

I would stay at the Grand Floridian, have a meal at Cinderella's Royal Table and Victoria and Albert's, do the After Hours events, a fireworks cruise and the Wild Africa Trek at AK. I'd also do Discovery Cove and Universal (with Express pass!) I'd also splurge on super fancy mouse ears!

I would bring my family to stay in a AKV GV (savanna view, of course) for a week and then move to three CCV cabins for the second week. I would do a few tours (definitely Wild Africa Trek) but mostly I would just hang out at the resorts. My DH and DSs would do a fishing excursion everyday.

Stay for three weeks at the Four Seasons Orlando, in a Park View Suite. Lock all cell phones in the safe in the Suite. No television, news, email, FaceTime, or social media of any kind. Totally offline and disconnected.

Leisurely visit all the area attractions, eat whatever we want, wherever we want, whenever we want. Never look at menu prices.

Allow kids and grandkids to visit for only one week in the middle, we keep the suite at Four Seasons, they stay in a separate room, maybe on another floor! Take limos everywhere. Fly first class or private jet.

I want a room at AKL that overlooks animals. We'd do mostly Disney, but I'd do two days for Universal and one day at Sea World as well. I'd do a ton of TS meals. My daughter and I would do some spa treatments. I'd do most of the tours, too.

I want to stay in the suite at the Castle at least one night! Other than that, I don't know. I'd want to have our kids there most of the time, but also have a few days where it was just DH and me. We usually stay in the Family Suites at Value Resorts, so I'd look at deluxe hotels close enough to walk to MK. We'd rope drop less and maybe look into some of the After Hours or EMM events. We've never been to Universal, so I think we'd do 2-3 days there, too. Our Disney vacations are usually 5 park days. If we had 2 weeks, we'd feel like we had enough time to do everything we wanted at Disney plus a few Universal days and rest days. If money is no object, maybe we'd also bring a babysitter and hire a photographer!

I would probably do a 3 week stay with lots of rest and pool time in between. I'd do a split stay between club level WL and GF. WL is my favorite resort because of my childhood memories staying there but I love the aesthetic of GF. For meals, I would definitely do Victoria and Albert's and Narcoossee's.

For extra events/activities, I'd do at least 2 days of a VIP tour, any DAH available, Caring for Giants, Dolphins in Depth (which I've done, but would love to do again), and any other animal related tour. Id also love to hit all 4 parks in one day.

I think the best thing would really just be taking the time to get to know cast members, form relationships with them, and feel like you're actually a part of Disney and that Disney really is home.

I would probably book the nicest room at AKL. Overlooking all the animals. Definitely stay for 2-3 weeks so it wouldn't be rushed and I can wake up every morning and watch the animals from my porch while i drink coffee.

I'd need to include a few days at universal, but would definitely hit every disney park a few times.
I'd reserve a Plaid one of the first days so we can knock out as much as we can and then relax the rest of the trip.
Do the Kilimanjaro Safari night trek.
Rent a car.

Like someone mentioned above I would definitely try mostly TS meals.
I'd ideally want to go over the holidays so i can add in MVMCP or MNSS one night and be there during the best time with all the decorations (imho)

My overall opinion so far, is that we'd all be fabulous rich people :)

My dream Disney vacation is one we are actually planning on doing in 2021. The girls love Ohana and want to stay at the Poly. I am planning on 2 rooms for 12 days and I have finally convinced the girls to fly instead of drive. When you factor in an overnight stay at Daytona Beach and the cost of fuel this past year the difference between flying and driving is not that much more. And I am planning on one day with a tour guide (MK in all likelihood) and put the deluxe meal plan on top of that. It will be my last vacation before retirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter