Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else on this cruise?

It's mine and my husbands 2nd cruise but the first time we're taking our 3 children.

We are all very excited, and would love to get a FE exchange up and running to make it even more magical for the kiddies (and us!)

Hope to see you all aboard :)[/QUOTE

Hey there! This is our first disney cruise with our 2 year old. Very excited!!

My wife is hard at work on our FE and our FE gifts! She's such a talented creative person. No way I could do what she does. Getting excited everday! We leave Saturday and we're spending a day and a half in Melbourne, FL with a coworker of mine first. Then off to DisneyWorld for 5 days after the cruise leading up to our 1 night stay in an Arusha view room at Animal Kingdom Lodge! Super excited for that, an item on my wife's bucket list.

:hippie:Have SO much fun on your pre-cruise trips! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be posting the FE group sheets on my cabin door in case you'll need it. I'm in cabin 7014. See you all in FOUR days! Eeeeppp!

It will be if they contact me. Otherwise the list will be exactly as it was posted on this thread. I haven't had anyone tell me about changes other than a family who is no longer able to participate. Thank you for the inquiry!
If anyone has a change, please post here before we disembark so I can get necessary changed. I will check here back here throughout the weekend and also one last time before we set sail...while hoping to still have internet access.

Looking forward to embarkation tomorrow! Will probably head to whichever MDR is open for lunch or maybe buffet if we don't bring much for carry on bags. Have enjoyed the last week in Orlando and ready to cruise!

:( no Tomorrowland midnight show in the Navigator. It says "subject to change" so I'll be asking the desk!

Wow. What a vacation! Our 1st Disney Cruise did not disappoint. I was so glad to meet some of you onboard as we got silly in mixology in a matter of 30 minutes. I think I was buzzing for 2 hours after and my wife and I made a trip to the shopping area and the Future Cruise booking desk during that time. Kudos again to @mamadragona for setting it up again. Great to meet @canadakath and @SuperTim among others. I also want to give a huge thank you to @CitrusSwirl52 for all of the amazing gifts that you and your group left for us. I'm so sorry again for dropping out so late. They truly made our trip. Just wish we could have returned the favor. Thanks again! To next time!!!!

Mixology was totally awesome guys. My only complaint is that I didn't get to chat with the other side of the room.

I got silly fast. Mmmmm, Blue Hawaiians.

DH went to a regular beer tasting with his BIL and FIL and he said mixology was way better. He loved the group!

I didn't sign our gifts, whoops. But we are the Mickey group couple from Maine with kids into Tinkerbell and StarWars. ;)

Just got back today. We didn't get a chance to book, but only because I'm thinking 2017 so I didn't think I could book that far ahead?. We'll see!

:mickeyjum:goofy:Just wanted to say THANK YOU to you all for participating in the FE and for the fabulous, creative, heart warming gifts. My kids absolutly loved looking in their pockets to see what came throughout the day. I am overwhelmed with the creativity and generosity of the gifts. The pirate hats were a huge hit, also the beautiful cookies, glow sticks and cups. Thank you for the "high five" highlighter too ;o) This was a wonderful experience for me. We are thinking of cruising again in 2017, because we already have a 2016 WDW trip planned. Take care and safe travels on your future cruises!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter