Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

@mamadragona I would really appreciate that! Please PM me your email address and I will email you tonight when I get home! Thank you SO much!

Here are the two groups, and numbers of each.
Group 1- VandessaDisney4L, Ottes4, MarkHeardJr, Dugette, NicciMouse, MandyLandy, SDMommyof3, DenysL324, Disneyboy87, Ottes4(family friend), Micandkay and Mamadragona.
There are 14 men, 15 women, 6 boys, 8 girls, 2 cats and 4 dogs (cats and dogs are not actually on board).
Group 2- EricaWolf, JillsCrew, TLKirby, jheltz27, MommyMeNDisney, Judithmayerhofer, MrsSkellington,CitrusSwirl52 (family of 4), CitrusSwirl52 (family of 2), CitrusSwirl52 (family of 2), CitrusSwirl52 (family of 4).
There are 10 men, 10 women, 13 boys, 6 girls and 1 dog.
I realize these groups are not even down the middle, but I did my best to accomadate groups of friends and also any intolerances. Please let me know any concerns you have. Also, OTTES4 and CITRUSSWIRL52, please pass this on to your friends that are participating under your DIS name. Thank you!!!

Thanks again Mandy! You're a rock star!

Hello

I have introduced myself here before, but not been around for a bit...How is everyone...Our cruise is getting close! Is there anyway to be added to Mixology? Thanks ;)

@Ottes4 THANK YOU!!! I got the list updated and send to mamadragona. She knows how to post it to a google drive then upload that here. I had a bit of a fiasco on Saturday when I tried uploading...so THANK YOU mamadragona!

I don't think you can upload any file but a picture or html maybe. I would say take a screenshot of your spreadsheet, paste it in powerpoint/word/outlook, crop it to just what you want to show, then right click and chose "Save as image" or something like that. Then upload it as a photo.

Is anyone here in a Facebook group for this cruise? I couldn't find one, just one from a prior year.

BTW, with @waakn added to the list if it is waakn+1, then we have made min of 10 for mixology.

Is there a day or time that works better for folks? Day 1? At sea day?

Max is 15, so I still have room for a few more if anyone is interested. Once I'm sure we've reached min call DCL to confirm the info on that thread and make sure I have what I need to book, and then I'll PM for names and staterooms.

I will try and call Friday afternoon to do the actual booking, so I'll keep this open til Friday morning or until slots fill, whichever is first. According to the other thread, they charge each stateroom directly.

Hey! Just found this thread. I'll be cruising with you guys along with my mom, dad and aunt. My 5th disney cruise and 3rd time on the Dream. Just got my cruise docs and luggage tags in the mail yesterday!!!

Well for Heavens sake! That was easy enough Markheardjr!! Thanks for the tip!!! Sorry mamadragona...I'm not sure why it didn't get to you yet. It's in my sent box. No worries. Got it posted now, but thanks again for offering to post it!!

BTW, with @waakn added to the list if it is waakn+1, then we have made min of 10 for mixology.

Max is 15, so I still have room for a few more if anyone is interested. Once I'm sure we've reached min call DCL to confirm the info on that thread and make sure I have what I need to book, and then I'll PM for names and staterooms.

I will try and call Friday afternoon to do the actual booking, so I'll keep this open til Friday morning or until slots fill, whichever is first. According to the other thread, they charge each stateroom directly.
We have an excursion on Tuesday afternoon and brunch at Palo on Thursday afternoon. Any other time is fine with us. (We have late dining)

Hello Yes its me + 1 Thanks ;) We are pretty open to when

When you are done w/ the spreadsheet Mandy, you can email it to me and I can post it as a link for you. PM me if you are interested.

And yes # of men/women, etc are helpful. Did we get ages of kids already?

I count 6 for mixology!! 4 more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter