• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream Mattresses and Bedding

I ordered the mattress directly through Sealy Hospitality division. It was easy to order and the total cost for a queen mattress, box spring, delivery, and removal of our old mattress is $912. We haven't received it yet but they did call to confirm it is now being made at the warehouse. I'll update once it arrives :)
I used the phone number that is above in this thread.

I realize that I am resurrecting an old thread but I would love to know how you like this mattress now that you've had it for a year.

We finished up our first Disney cruise and I'm obsessed with the mattress from the Dream!

Funny, I have major back issues and was reading this with baited breath to hear how people liked their mattresses they purchased! lol

Does the bed still feel good, just got off the dream and I need that bed, do you know if they make a king size?

As a former mattress buyer for major department store, every mattress has a different name , depending on where you go. A Posturupedic can come 50 or 100 different ways depending on if they add or subtract one layer of padding or add a slightly different top.

Unless Disney has a retail arm that will sell you the bed as they spec it out, the likelihood of finding the same mattress is pretty slim.

Your best bet is to go to a few large mattress seller and look over all the Sealy Posturpedic beds. If you are looking to replicate a quality set in Queen size you will be at $1200 to $1500 for a queen set.

On the dream in 4 weeks can wait to test it out.

Just got off the Dream and looking to find the mattress. What is it and where can I purchase one?
Also my wife loved the room service plates and cups. Anyone know where or if we can purchase these?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter