Disney Dream January 21-23 2011

Keep the faith thos of you still waiting.

We got the call around 3:00ish yesterday :worship::worship::banana::banana:

We originally left VM and sent email on Fri around 1:00 so it is taking some time for them to get back to people

No OV's left so we took a verandah

Not sure about the FE but I will have some pins if anyone is a trader :thumbsup2

See you all in 37 days

Did I get everyone who has checked in so far?

ametaldiva
awise27
Chernabog#1fan
Deb loves Disney
ducky_love
KevieKev05
luv2cruisedisney
LWQuestie
m_kasch
Meredisney
nanaguide
off_to_neverland
PaintedRedRoses
pixiedust519
Sccrmnky2005
STLUCIELADY

mmouse37 ** Pending

Updated list!

I have green "Cruisin' with the Dis" wristbands I can pass out if anyone is interested, so we can identify each other on the ship. Had them made for my last cruise, but still have some left over.

Keep the faith thos of you still waiting.

We got the call around 3:00ish yesterday :worship::worship::banana::banana:

We originally left VM and sent email on Fri around 1:00 so it is taking some time for them to get back to people

No OV's left so we took a verandah

Not sure about the FE but I will have some pins if anyone is a trader :thumbsup2

See you all in 37 days

We booked Saturday morning and we had to get a verandah too, they said there were already no ocean view rooms left!

We like pins and my husband has tons of them so he would probably love to trade with you.

I am so excited about this - did anyone see the pics yesterday from the German site? They were so cool!

Let the countdown continue! 37 DAYS TO GO!!! :dance3:

I don't care where I am for the arrival of the Disney Dream, even if it's Jetty Park! lol I am just excited to be able to be close and watch it arrive as I wasn't expecting to win anything. :banana:

I called yesterday and asked about the theme nights or anything for our cruise and was informed that there won't be a pirate night as of now. :headache: Oh well, I'll be going shopping this weekend for new dress to wear for dinner!

I'm still pinching myself. I'm like a little kid getting excited about Christmas presents. I just can't wait for January. This is such a nice Christmas present. The pictures from the German site are great. The hooks outside the doors look smaller or maybe I'm just imagining. Sure wish we knew some of the people in the suites so we could have a "room crawl". I would love to see all the different rooms. I'm sure I'll be up late both nights just exploring. My grandson will be so excited when he finds out he is going on the Dream.:cool1::cool1: Thanks for offering the green bands - that is super!

I'm still pinching myself. I'm like a little kid getting excited about Christmas presents. I just can't wait for January. This is such a nice Christmas present. The pictures from the German site are great. The hooks outside the doors look smaller or maybe I'm just imagining. Sure wish we knew some of the people in the suites so we could have a "room crawl". I would love to see all the different rooms. I'm sure I'll be up late both nights just exploring. My grandson will be so excited when he finds out he is going on the Dream.:cool1::cool1: Thanks for offering the green bands - that is super!

Can you post a link to the German website? I can't find it and really want to see the pics!!!

I also think the Green bands are cool!!

Bummer....I am the only one who did not get a call yet.....:sad2::sad2:

Hope it comes tomorrow!!!

MJ

Updated list!

I have green "Cruisin' with the Dis" wristbands I can pass out if anyone is interested, so we can identify each other on the ship. Had them made for my last cruise, but still have some left over.

Thanks for the offer LWQ. We'd love some. There are 5 of us but we'll take whatever you can spare. :thumbsup2
Thanks for keeping track of everyone! I have been updating the first post with the roll call. I leave on Friday for the 11 night Magic Christmas cruise so I may not be able to update until I get back. But I'll catch up.

Thanks for the offer LWQ. We'd love some. There are 5 of us but we'll take whatever you can spare. :thumbsup2
Thanks for keeping track of everyone! I have been updating the first post with the roll call. I leave on Friday for the 11 night Magic Christmas cruise so I may not be able to update until I get back. But I'll catch up.

No problem, I have tons! Everyone who wants some, please post how many adults and kids are in your party, so I bring the right amount!

We are new to this. We are going on this cruise (level 8). Do you try to get together? Do you need to register?

I am so excited. Got my call on Tuesday while I was in line at the Biergarten waiting to be seated for our lunch Candlelight Processional Package. Reservations were for 1:55 and I got the call at 2:00. It took over 1 hour to get the rooms booked so my husband had to eat without me. I did manage to join him and eat a little food. I was not about to tell the person on the line to call me back. My oldest daughter and grandchildren had already booked airline tickets to be here that week to spend the time at Disney with my husband and I, and my younger daughter (Chernabog#1fan) and her husband. The cruise is going to top this vacation off. And it just so happens that Jan 21st is my 60th birthday. We were trying to figure out where to eat on property for my birthday but now we don't have to worry about that. Hope everyone who wants to get on this cruise gets their wish. pixiedust:

:bday: to me

Updated list:

abigaillynn
ametaldiva
awise27
Chernabog#1fan
Deb loves Disney
ducky_love
joyjanet
KevieKev05
luv2cruisedisney
LWQuestie
m_kasch
Meredisney
nanaguide
off_to_neverland
PaintedRedRoses
pixiedust519
Sccrmnky2005
STLUCIELADY

mmouse37 ** Pending

We are new to this. We are going on this cruise (level 8). Do you try to get together? Do you need to register?

Hi abigaillynn! On past cruises, groups have organized a meet onboard, but since this is such a short cruise, I don't know that anyone wants to waste the time aboard at a meet. Maybe we can organize a meetup at the terminal?

I'm flying in late Thursday night and will drive to the port early Thursday, planning to be there right when they open at 10. What are everyone else's plans?

Updated list:

abigaillynn
ametaldiva
awise27
Chernabog#1fan
Deb loves Disney
ducky_love
joyjanet
KevieKev05
luv2cruisedisney
LWQuestie
m_kasch
Meredisney
nanaguide
off_to_neverland
PaintedRedRoses
pixiedust519
Sccrmnky2005
STLUCIELADY

mmouse37 ** Pending

Hi abigaillynn! On past cruises, groups have organized a meet onboard, but since this is such a short cruise, I don't know that anyone wants to waste the time aboard at a meet. Maybe we can organize a meetup at the terminal?

I'm flying in late Thursday night and will drive to the port early Thursday, planning to be there right when they open at 10. What are everyone else's plans?

Yes we plan on stay at the port thursday night and being at the terminal by 10. Want to get on the ship as soon as possible lol I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I am so excited. Got my call on Tuesday while I was in line at the Biergarten waiting to be seated for our lunch Candlelight Processional Package. Reservations were for 1:55 and I got the call at 2:00. It took over 1 hour to get the rooms booked so my husband had to eat without me. I did manage to join him and eat a little food. I was not about to tell the person on the line to call me back. My oldest daughter and grandchildren had already booked airline tickets to be here that week to spend the time at Disney with my husband and I, and my younger daughter (Chernabog#1fan) and her husband. The cruise is going to top this vacation off. And it just so happens that Jan 21st is my 60th birthday. We were trying to figure out where to eat on property for my birthday but now we don't have to worry about that. Hope everyone who wants to get on this cruise gets their wish. pixiedust:

:bday: to me

What a great birthday celebrate it will be for you!!! On of our friends that is sailing with us has a birthday on the 28th, so we will be celebrating on board for him also!!:cheer2:

Oh well....it was not meant to be....got the email today that they are booked up and not taking any more bookings.

Have a great cruise everyone!!! Keep her in good shape for us when we go on the MV!!!

MJ

Oh well....it was not meant to be....got the email today that they are booked up and not taking any more bookings.

Have a great cruise everyone!!! Keep her in good shape for us when we go on the MV!!!

MJ

:guilty::sad1::sad2:

:yay:Thank you for the info. We will be driving in from Tampa that morning. We are hoping to leave early but my husband has a conference call scheduled for work that morning. If he can get the printed info in advance he can do the call while I drive. Hope to meet up with people at the port. We are really looking forward to exploring the ship! I will keep an eye out if you set up a meet time at the port terminal!

Updated list!

My husband and I would love a wristband....

So, that would be 2 adults

Thanks!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter