Disney Dream - February 20 2017 - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Well, I guess that's it...

Everyone who'd voiced interest in the FE group either didn't respond or decided to go "another direction".

I'll try to keep an eye on DISBoards, so if you want some guidance on how to find "another direction", then please do feel free to send me a private message. I can't promise that I'll see your message in time, but I'll surely do my best.

Wish we'd been able to set up an FE group here on the DISBoards, but it's hard when most of us aren't regular visitors...

So... FE Group Closed.

And not too long from now,we'll be cruising!!

Best,

Angie

Okay... So here we go...

Folks interested in the Fish Extender Group. Please contact me by private message by this coming Thursday, January 19th with your email address, stateroom, names/ages/genders of participants, and anything else I'm forgetting...

I'll list the people that I think are interested right now. Hope I hear from everyone.

awinangie - 2 cabins (6 people)
marc70879 - 1 cabin (3 people)
rivsingphl -
Alleyalexis - 1 cabin (3 people)
Willwardrae -
DisMom2015 -
LilKSmiles - 3 cabins (10 people)
shutnak879? -
Rai's Mommy? -

I'm also going to send a group private message ("Conversation") to the above-listed people make it easy for those folks to contact me.

Omg!!! JUST seeing this!!! Is it too late?? I tried & tried to reply but apparently I was too new to reply or message or something? Idk? Anyway, we would LOVE to do this FE group & have been talking about it since we booked the cruise! What do we do?!

Well, I guess that's it...

Everyone who'd voiced interest in the FE group either didn't respond or decided to go "another direction".

I'll try to keep an eye on DISBoards, so if you want some guidance on how to find "another direction", then please do feel free to send me a private message. I can't promise that I'll see your message in time, but I'll surely do my best.

Wish we'd been able to set up an FE group here on the DISBoards, but it's hard when most of us aren't regular visitors...

So... FE Group Closed.

And not too long from now,we'll be cruising!!

Best,

Angie

Oh no!! Say it isn't so?! What's this other direction? Should I not order the FE door hanger?? PLS HELP!! We have 2 cabins, 3 kids, and 7 ppl total, but would love to participate!?!

SORRY!! And names!!!...
Ward-17 months (boy)
Will-6 yrs (boy)
Rae (or Raeghan)-9 years (girl)
Erin-35 yrs (girl)
Drew-39 yrs (boy)
Karen (Grammie)-59 yrs (girl)
Ken (Grampy)-62 yrs (boy)

Oh! It's our 1st on Disney Cruise, just curious and found this FE thing. Too bad it's closed. Thanks for the effort specially to Angie. If by any chance someone want to run it again please let me know. I'm new to this and will try to post the min. requirement so we could keep in touch. Anyway hope everyone enjoy and have fun.

Hi, I was too late also but would love to participate with another latecomer. Edit to add:
I found a facebook group (just search cruise name and date) and they will have FE open until the end of this week if you want to try that route.

Last edited:

Oh dang, Alleyalexis!!

I tried to send you a private message, but the DISBoards system wouldn't let me...

It looks like it's because you're new and people have to post 10 times before they're fully enabled (in order to dissuade spammers). There's a forum just for people to make "test" posts in order to get to the minimum... Will you give it a try? I don't want to talk details of the FE Exchange on a public forum.

http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Best,

Angie
Hi Angie,

Was wondering if it's till possible to join the FE group for 2/20/17??

Let me know, thanks.

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter