Disney Dream Cruisers November 27, 2011

Yep.... high tea was available, but I went to get Remy & when I got back high tea was gone... Oh well, got Remy and Palo so I'm good :)

Yep.... high tea was available, but I went to get Remy & when I got back high tea was gone... Oh well, got Remy and Palo so I'm good :)

I had trouble last night just after midnight using IE, so I tried a different browser and was able to get into the site, however, it said the Palo Brunch and High Tea were unavailable. I tried again this morning through IE and again Palo Brunch and High Tea showed as unavailable. Since this time we are traveling with just adults we were interested in these events, but it looks like they have been booked with those who could book at the 120 option.

Do they open more reservations or can you book once onboard?

Thanks --

Mary Lou

I had trouble last night just after midnight using IE, so I tried a different browser and was able to get into the site, however, it said the Palo Brunch and High Tea were unavailable. I tried again this morning through IE and again Palo Brunch and High Tea showed as unavailable. Since this time we are traveling with just adults we were interested in these events, but it looks like they have been booked with those who could book at the 120 option.

Do they open more reservations or can you book once onboard?

Thanks --

Mary Lou

Normally, yes. They also will at times have openings around the 3-day window, that is when you must cancel to avoid penalty.

I'm going to give it a go :thumbsup2

BTW... it wasn't IE alone that was having problems... I was trying to get on with IE and FireFox until about 12:08 with no luck on either, then the site came online and I was able to get in with both browsers :)

Normally, yes. They also will at times have openings around the 3-day window, that is when you must cancel to avoid penalty.

I'm going to give it a go :thumbsup2

BTW... it wasn't IE alone that was having problems... I was trying to get on with IE and FireFox until about 12:08 with no luck on either, then the site came online and I was able to get in with both browsers :)

Greetings from California!

Congratulations to all of us Silver CC members who were able to snag those reservations! I was on Safari, all fired up and ready to go Sunday night at 9:01 PM PDT:cool1:, and nearly DIED when up popped the dreaded message about SITE MAINTENANCE... :scared1::scared1:NO...:scared1:

But, being a stubborn Irishwoman :lmao:, I kept trying, and FINALLY, I was IN!:banana: I was able to score Remy and Palo dinners:cheer2::cheer2:

I had to wait until I was up (at dawn) to go to work to do on-line check-in, but again...SCORE:dance3: I was able to select 11:00 - 11:30 AM arrival time!!!:dance3: Must be living right!

I agree, the 9:01 PM PDT Race for DCL Dining Ressies is FAR BETTER than the 3:01 AM PDT Dash for Disney Dining ADRs. :sad2:

89 days until we cruise!!!:yay::woohoo:

Yippee! We finally got assigned to a stateroom - 7027! Now we are starting to feel more like a part of the cruise.party:

Yippee! We finally got assigned to a stateroom - 7027! Now we are starting to feel more like a part of the cruise.party:

This is great news! :cool1:

Time for that Happy Dance! :dance3:

Now we'll all know where to deliver those magical FE surprises that await you both. :rotfl2:

Have a great week!

Greetings from KY!! We've been booked for a LONG time now. Since we have been absent though from the boards for a few months, let me re-introduce:

Me - the biggest Disney nut ever
DH - Jason
DD - 13 Courtney
DS - 8 (almost 9 at cruise) Koty

My brother and his wife are also joining us for our 2nd family cruise together, but this is our 3rd Disney cruise. We've only done 7 days on the Magic before, so this should be interesting.

After the cruise we are going to AKV for the weekend. :cool1::banana:This will be our first time in a Deluxe resort!! We have the safari view, because it was on my bucket list. LOL

See you guys soon!!!

Hi Chris, I noticed the list has one of our rooms listed as 10502. It is actually 10602. Although the thought of having a little space between the kids and my husband and I has crossed my mind.

Changes have been made!!!!

Greetings from KY!! We've been booked for a LONG time now. Since we have been absent though from the boards for a few months, let me re-introduce:

Me - the biggest Disney nut ever
DH - Jason
DD - 13 Courtney
DS - 8 (almost 9 at cruise) Koty

My brother and his wife are also joining us for our 2nd family cruise together, but this is our 3rd Disney cruise. We've only done 7 days on the Magic before, so this should be interesting.

After the cruise we are going to AKV for the weekend. :cool1::banana:This will be our first time in a Deluxe resort!! We have the safari view, because it was on my bucket list. LOL

See you guys soon!!!

Welcome back! as far as the safari view, it is so worth it!!! We love staying there too. It is so laid back at that resort is amazing.

I am going to be canceling my reservation for a cabana on the adult beach if anyone is intersted in grabbing it....we decided it was just a bit much for just two of us...we will be a large group on the Fantasy Maiden and will book at least one cabana that cruise....

We got our FE gifts all done this weekend!!! WOO HOO!!!

Now I can begin working on the next cruise (s) gifts....whew!

Padalyn - I noticed in your sig that you're attending the pin event. Do you mean the one this weekend? If so, I'll be there too. Maybe we'll have a chance for a pre-cruise meet?!?

Padalyn - I noticed in your sig that you're attending the pin event. Do you mean the one this weekend? If so, I'll be there too. Maybe we'll have a chance for a pre-cruise meet?!?

yep - I will be there...look for the grey/blonde with pooh ears! That will be me....I will also be hauling my luggage (pins....sigh.....50 pounds worth :scared1::scared1::scared1: ) easy to spot - it is bright purple!!!!

I am going to be canceling my reservation for a cabana on the adult beach if anyone is intersted in grabbing it.

oh how I wish the cabana was on the family beach (my kids would never forgive me, although it is tempting ;))

Hope you all enjoy the pin event! Have fun :goodvibes

I did my on line registration and chose 11-11:30 am check in time. What time do they allow you to board the ship? I was speaking to a CM and they said they do not let people board till after 12 noon or later.

I have one more question if anyone knows the answer. I read on one thread that you can buy a 3 day pass for 2 people for the rainforest spa for $75.00. But all I can find is the order form to buy a one day pass for $15.00. I thought that this could be my husband and my "big" treat if we have alone time and can go to the saunas and special showers that they offer.::MinnieMo

So we are paid and confirmed - yay! But we're going to have to pull out of the FE for both us and Jackie/John. I was driving that train and I just started a new business venture that has been great (see "paid" above) but very time-consuming. Sorry, but if I can't do the FE well I don't feel it's fair to do it at all.

Looking forward to the cruise and to meeting up!

I did my on line registration and chose 11-11:30 am check in time. What time do they allow you to board the ship? I was speaking to a CM and they said they do not let people board till after 12 noon or later.

I have one more question if anyone knows the answere. I read on one thread that you can buy a 3 day pass for 2 people for the rainforest spa for $75.00. But all I can find is the order form to buy a one day pass for $15.00. I thought that this could be my husband and my "big" treat if we have alone time and can go to the saunas and special showers that they offer.::MinnieMo

Hi -- I have read reports of people boarding the Dream as early as 11:30 :cool1: - here is the thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2770966&page=14

Pretty sure multiple day rainforest passes can only be purchased on board - but someone else may know for sure. We won passes on our last Magic cruise and it was great! Looking forward to experiencing it on the Dream as well.

Happy planning. :goodvibes

I read the threads and sounds like people can board when they have the ship ready.

I was actually talking to Disney today and they confirmed that a person can only purchase a day pass as a gift. The multiple day passes have to be bought on board.

Thanks for you help.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter