Disney Dream August 7, 2017

Hope everyone had a wonderful and memorable cruise !
Thank you wonderfully children and exhausted parents for making FE. It's magical for the kids delivered and received FE. We're burned out last day for packing, events and didn't deliver thank you cards to FE staterooms.

Hello everyone!!! We had a great time delivering the fe gifts and the children loved loved to come to the room to see their fe full of gifts. Thank you for all the gift. My entire family enjoyed it.

Hello everyone!!! We had a great time delivering the fe gifts and the children loved loved to come to the room to see their fe full of gifts. Thank you for all the gift. My entire family enjoyed it.
Likewise! Thanks to everyone- especially Melissa for organizing!!

Many, many thanks for the FE Gifts! Victoria and Miranda loved everything and we are blown away by your generosity. It truly made our first cruise so memorable. We loved the Mickey Mouse frames too!

Thank You for all your awesome FE gifts. It was my pleasure organizing the list. We enjoyed seeing all the door decorations while we delivered the gifts. I hope no one was left out!

Melissa, although we did not participate in FE this time around, it was great to meet and have lunch with you and your girls.
Michele
Thank You for all your awesome FE gifts. It was my pleasure organizing the list. We enjoyed seeing all the door decorations while we delivered the gifts. I hope no one was left out!

HI EVERYONE! Just wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful gifts! So much kindness and good and PIXIE DUST! We loved them! It was fun spreading our Pixie Dust and every time we came back to our cabin to find other goodies was just so great! Kids, especially my little one loved it! I hope you all had a wonderful cruise! Sorry we didn't get to meet! I did get to meet and talk to Melissa and her beautiful girls. Thank you Melissa for putting this together! Great time! Hope to see you all next time around! We got our placeholder! Hoping to do 7 nights on the Fantasy next time!

Thank you all for the FE gifts. My daughter and I had so much fun delivering gifts to you all. This experience was so memorable and you all made this cruise even more magical.

@CLROCA it was a pleasure meeting you too! I really enjoyed making the gifts with my girls and delivering them. I took pictures along the way. We had a great time too.

I also want to thank the Anonymous person who delivered jelly beans to my room. I really appreciate it and a, currently enjoying mixing the flavors, lol. Thanks again!

By the way my Girls say "Thank You for all the presents, we loved everything we got" (their words).

Just want to say thank you for all of the very creative, generous and thoughtful gifts. We had so much fun organizing and delivering our gifts too. The FE truly made the trip magical. My girls were so excited every time we went back to our room. My husband was excited about the cooler. Thank you all so much! Thank you also, Melissa for putting this together :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter