Disney Dream Adult Club Host

SweetSpot

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know who the current Dream adult club host is? We had YOYO in September but doubt he is still there, he was terrible. I know Tony is on vacation now and most likely heading to the Magic in a couple weeks. They have moved so many around lately would love to have an idea of who we will have as host in April and May.

We had Tisa in December. We were familiar with her from the Fantasy, where she has been for several years. She told us she recently moved to the Dream, permanently. SHe is great...a real pro!

I'm upset that #tonyfromspain didn't choose the Fantasy. He is the best host!! My family has never laughed so hard. The guests on the Magic are in for a treat!

For us it is JO, I just love anyone who laughs at their own jokes and who doesn't take themselve too serious. Tisa has been our least favorite, she is way too scripted for our taste. If you see her do the same show more than once you will notice that she has the same exact jokes each time. That was also several years ago because we stopped going to the shows when she was the host so she may have gotten better. :3dglasses

I'm upset that #tonyfromspain didn't choose the Fantasy. He is the best host!! My family has never laughed so hard. The guests on the Magic are in for a treat!

Looks like we are going to have him on the Magic in June. Everyone on our cruise group is excited. We can't wait to meet him!

Does anyone know where Chris is? He's our favorite.

I read somewhere that he was promoted? Not sure if it is true. We had him on the Fantasy last year and he was a blast! My daughter's 18/20 society group has a picture with him. They loved him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter